"America's Got Talent" Champ Bianca Ryan Inked First Record Deal
"America's Got Talent" season one champion, Bianca Ryan, inked her first record deal ever. The 12-year-old girl has signed with Columbia Records/SYCO, an imprint of Simon Cowell, the show's executive producer.
Thus, the rising star's much-anticipated debut album is slated for release on Tuesday, November 14. The effort reportedly will feature both new material and old, including Bianca's cover of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from the Broadway hit "Dreamgirls".
Bianca's debut will also feature the R. Kelly's hit, "I Believe I Can Fly" and Bette Midler's "The Rose" among others.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture