The Wax Figure of Tony Parker
Basketball athlete Tony Parker will live forever, his wax figure at least.
The man, who widely known as the boyfriend of actress Eva Longoria, will have his wax figure displayed at the Grevin Wax Museum in Paris, France.
The statue of Tony reportedly will be unveiled at the museum on October 7 and join those of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Albert Einstein among others.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?