The Wax Figure of Tony Parker
Basketball athlete Tony Parker will live forever, his wax figure at least.
The man, who widely known as the boyfriend of actress Eva Longoria, will have his wax figure displayed at the Grevin Wax Museum in Paris, France.
The statue of Tony reportedly will be unveiled at the museum on October 7 and join those of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Albert Einstein among others.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier