The Wax Figure of Tony Parker
Basketball athlete Tony Parker will live forever, his wax figure at least.
The man, who widely known as the boyfriend of actress Eva Longoria, will have his wax figure displayed at the Grevin Wax Museum in Paris, France.
The statue of Tony reportedly will be unveiled at the museum on October 7 and join those of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Albert Einstein among others.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie