The Wax Figure of Tony Parker
Basketball athlete Tony Parker will live forever, his wax figure at least.
The man, who widely known as the boyfriend of actress Eva Longoria, will have his wax figure displayed at the Grevin Wax Museum in Paris, France.
The statue of Tony reportedly will be unveiled at the museum on October 7 and join those of Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Albert Einstein among others.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3