Paris Hilton Charged with DUI
No stranger to polemics, Paris Hilton once again becomes a hot commodity in Hollywood as she's been formally charged with driving under the influence (DUI).
The hotel heiress was charged Tuesday Sept 26th with two misdemeanors, driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher.
The actress singer was scheduled to be arraigned Sept. 28 in Superior Court, but is not required to appear at the arraignment.
Paris was arrested on Sept. 7 shortly before 12:30 a.m. for "driving erratically". She's been driving her silver Mercedes-Benz SLR in Hollywood, took a Breathalyzer test showing her blood alcohol level to be 0.08, the minimum required for a DUI arrest in California.
She, however, claims only had one margarita during the evening in question, insisting she was driving a little too fast because she was "starving" and just wanted an In-N-Out burger.
More Paris Hilton News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers