Paris Hilton Charged with DUI
No stranger to polemics, Paris Hilton once again becomes a hot commodity in Hollywood as she's been formally charged with driving under the influence (DUI).
The hotel heiress was charged Tuesday Sept 26th with two misdemeanors, driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher.
The actress singer was scheduled to be arraigned Sept. 28 in Superior Court, but is not required to appear at the arraignment.
Paris was arrested on Sept. 7 shortly before 12:30 a.m. for "driving erratically". She's been driving her silver Mercedes-Benz SLR in Hollywood, took a Breathalyzer test showing her blood alcohol level to be 0.08, the minimum required for a DUI arrest in California.
She, however, claims only had one margarita during the evening in question, insisting she was driving a little too fast because she was "starving" and just wanted an In-N-Out burger.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them