Anna Nicole Smith's Lawyer Claims He's the Father of Her Newborn Daughter
Howard K. Stern, the attorney for famous Anna Nicole Smith, said Tuesday Sept 26th on CNN's "Larry King Live" that he's the father of the star's newborn daughter.
Stern further claimed the baby as the couple's one "ray of hope" as they have grieved the death of her 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, in the Bahamas.
"Right now we have to somehow get through what we're going through," he said. "And I'll tell you, our baby is the one ray of hope." The newlyborn reportedly was named Dannie Lynn Hope.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers