Anna Nicole Smith's Lawyer Claims He's the Father of Her Newborn Daughter
Howard K. Stern, the attorney for famous Anna Nicole Smith, said Tuesday Sept 26th on CNN's "Larry King Live" that he's the father of the star's newborn daughter.
Stern further claimed the baby as the couple's one "ray of hope" as they have grieved the death of her 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, in the Bahamas.
"Right now we have to somehow get through what we're going through," he said. "And I'll tell you, our baby is the one ray of hope." The newlyborn reportedly was named Dannie Lynn Hope.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media