Anna Nicole Smith's Lawyer Claims He's the Father of Her Newborn Daughter
Howard K. Stern, the attorney for famous Anna Nicole Smith, said Tuesday Sept 26th on CNN's "Larry King Live" that he's the father of the star's newborn daughter.
Stern further claimed the baby as the couple's one "ray of hope" as they have grieved the death of her 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, in the Bahamas.
"Right now we have to somehow get through what we're going through," he said. "And I'll tell you, our baby is the one ray of hope." The newlyborn reportedly was named Dannie Lynn Hope.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt