Anna Nicole Smith's Lawyer Claims He's the Father of Her Newborn Daughter
Howard K. Stern, the attorney for famous Anna Nicole Smith, said Tuesday Sept 26th on CNN's "Larry King Live" that he's the father of the star's newborn daughter.
Stern further claimed the baby as the couple's one "ray of hope" as they have grieved the death of her 20-year-old son, Daniel Smith, in the Bahamas.
"Right now we have to somehow get through what we're going through," he said. "And I'll tell you, our baby is the one ray of hope." The newlyborn reportedly was named Dannie Lynn Hope.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?