Rob Schneider Hunting "Medicine Fish"
Jumping into fantasy genre, funnyman Rob Schneider has reached a deal to take a starring role in an independent feature of "Juliana and the Medicine Fish." The SNL alumnus is billed as a father who tries to save his troubled fishing lodge as well as his relationship with his 12-year-old daughter, who discovers an ancient secret in the waters near the lodge.
Expected to start shooting this week in Lake of the Woods, Manitoba, Canada, the project is an adaptation of the book written by Jake MacDonald. Jeremy Torrie in on duty to both direct and pen the script, the latter being carried out together with MacDonald. The man will also serve as producer alongside Tanya Brunel via their High Definition Pictures with Schneider's brother, John Schneider, executive producing.
Initially developed his path as a stand up comedian, Schneider has just wrapped up production on the prison comedy "Big Stan" which also marks his directorial debut. Some of his film credits are "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo", "The Animal", "50 First Dates", "Grandma's Boy", and "The Benchwarmers."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal