"Home School" Takes Base in Warner Bros
Forming a good collaboration, Donald De Line's production company and Andrew Dean are set to produce a family comedy flick for Warner Bros., Variety has reported.
Entitled "Home School", the project has already included Kara Holden to pen the script. So far, there are no words yet on cast and the helmer, but it is revealed that the story will center on an absentee father who decides to teach his kids himself upon being stuck at home because of an injury that prevents him from working.
Started producing since 2001, De Line has served as producers of several well-known film features, notably "The Italian Job." Besides "School", his other upcoming productions include "Fool's Gold" and "The Untouchables: Capone Rising."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie