"Home School" Takes Base in Warner Bros
Forming a good collaboration, Donald De Line's production company and Andrew Dean are set to produce a family comedy flick for Warner Bros., Variety has reported.
Entitled "Home School", the project has already included Kara Holden to pen the script. So far, there are no words yet on cast and the helmer, but it is revealed that the story will center on an absentee father who decides to teach his kids himself upon being stuck at home because of an injury that prevents him from working.
Started producing since 2001, De Line has served as producers of several well-known film features, notably "The Italian Job." Besides "School", his other upcoming productions include "Fool's Gold" and "The Untouchables: Capone Rising."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic