"Home School" Takes Base in Warner Bros
Forming a good collaboration, Donald De Line's production company and Andrew Dean are set to produce a family comedy flick for Warner Bros., Variety has reported.
Entitled "Home School", the project has already included Kara Holden to pen the script. So far, there are no words yet on cast and the helmer, but it is revealed that the story will center on an absentee father who decides to teach his kids himself upon being stuck at home because of an injury that prevents him from working.
Started producing since 2001, De Line has served as producers of several well-known film features, notably "The Italian Job." Besides "School", his other upcoming productions include "Fool's Gold" and "The Untouchables: Capone Rising."
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer