"Home School" Takes Base in Warner Bros
Forming a good collaboration, Donald De Line's production company and Andrew Dean are set to produce a family comedy flick for Warner Bros., Variety has reported.
Entitled "Home School", the project has already included Kara Holden to pen the script. So far, there are no words yet on cast and the helmer, but it is revealed that the story will center on an absentee father who decides to teach his kids himself upon being stuck at home because of an injury that prevents him from working.
Started producing since 2001, De Line has served as producers of several well-known film features, notably "The Italian Job." Besides "School", his other upcoming productions include "Fool's Gold" and "The Untouchables: Capone Rising."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says