"Home School" Takes Base in Warner Bros
Forming a good collaboration, Donald De Line's production company and Andrew Dean are set to produce a family comedy flick for Warner Bros., Variety has reported.
Entitled "Home School", the project has already included Kara Holden to pen the script. So far, there are no words yet on cast and the helmer, but it is revealed that the story will center on an absentee father who decides to teach his kids himself upon being stuck at home because of an injury that prevents him from working.
Started producing since 2001, De Line has served as producers of several well-known film features, notably "The Italian Job." Besides "School", his other upcoming productions include "Fool's Gold" and "The Untouchables: Capone Rising."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell