Jennifer Aniston Is Coming to Broadway
Doing small and big screen features, Jennifer Aniston is now coming to Broadway. The Emmy Award-winning actress reportedly will appear in "The 6th Annual 24 Hour Plays on Broadway" on Monday, Oct. 23.
Besides acting, Jenn will also join 23 other stars including Rosie Perez, Lili Taylor, and SNL's Rachel Dratch to write and direct in six 10-minute plays all within 24 hours.
Proceeds from the event, to be held at the American Airlines Theater, will benefit Working Playground, a non-profit cultural organization that uses the arts to educate, inspire and enrich the lives of youth in over 40 underserved New York City schools.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?