Jennifer Aniston Is Coming to Broadway
Doing small and big screen features, Jennifer Aniston is now coming to Broadway. The Emmy Award-winning actress reportedly will appear in "The 6th Annual 24 Hour Plays on Broadway" on Monday, Oct. 23.
Besides acting, Jenn will also join 23 other stars including Rosie Perez, Lili Taylor, and SNL's Rachel Dratch to write and direct in six 10-minute plays all within 24 hours.
Proceeds from the event, to be held at the American Airlines Theater, will benefit Working Playground, a non-profit cultural organization that uses the arts to educate, inspire and enrich the lives of youth in over 40 underserved New York City schools.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood