Jennifer Aniston Is Coming to Broadway
Doing small and big screen features, Jennifer Aniston is now coming to Broadway. The Emmy Award-winning actress reportedly will appear in "The 6th Annual 24 Hour Plays on Broadway" on Monday, Oct. 23.
Besides acting, Jenn will also join 23 other stars including Rosie Perez, Lili Taylor, and SNL's Rachel Dratch to write and direct in six 10-minute plays all within 24 hours.
Proceeds from the event, to be held at the American Airlines Theater, will benefit Working Playground, a non-profit cultural organization that uses the arts to educate, inspire and enrich the lives of youth in over 40 underserved New York City schools.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why