Jennifer Aniston Is Coming to Broadway
Doing small and big screen features, Jennifer Aniston is now coming to Broadway. The Emmy Award-winning actress reportedly will appear in "The 6th Annual 24 Hour Plays on Broadway" on Monday, Oct. 23.
Besides acting, Jenn will also join 23 other stars including Rosie Perez, Lili Taylor, and SNL's Rachel Dratch to write and direct in six 10-minute plays all within 24 hours.
Proceeds from the event, to be held at the American Airlines Theater, will benefit Working Playground, a non-profit cultural organization that uses the arts to educate, inspire and enrich the lives of youth in over 40 underserved New York City schools.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences