Jennifer Aniston Is Coming to Broadway
Doing small and big screen features, Jennifer Aniston is now coming to Broadway. The Emmy Award-winning actress reportedly will appear in "The 6th Annual 24 Hour Plays on Broadway" on Monday, Oct. 23.
Besides acting, Jenn will also join 23 other stars including Rosie Perez, Lili Taylor, and SNL's Rachel Dratch to write and direct in six 10-minute plays all within 24 hours.
Proceeds from the event, to be held at the American Airlines Theater, will benefit Working Playground, a non-profit cultural organization that uses the arts to educate, inspire and enrich the lives of youth in over 40 underserved New York City schools.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'