Paul McCartney Speaks About New LP and Divorce
Paul McCartney attended a news conference held to mark the official release of his new effort "Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart)" Monday September 25th, 2006.
The new set actually is a classical album which McCartney started to write when his first wife, Linda McCartney, was still alive. More on the LP, the singer said its lyrics were inspired by what he believes is important in life.
During that time, McCartney also spilled the bean on his divorce with estranged wife Heather Mills, saying "I'm doing fine thank you. It's OK. I'm enjoying music. It's something I love to do. It's something that sustains me. So I'm enjoying it, finishing this project off and also the next one."
In other McCartney news, the veteran singer will perform his new classical album "Ecce Cor Meum" live at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 3rd later this year.
More Paul McCartney News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge