Paul McCartney Speaks About New LP and Divorce
Paul McCartney attended a news conference held to mark the official release of his new effort "Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart)" Monday September 25th, 2006.
The new set actually is a classical album which McCartney started to write when his first wife, Linda McCartney, was still alive. More on the LP, the singer said its lyrics were inspired by what he believes is important in life.
During that time, McCartney also spilled the bean on his divorce with estranged wife Heather Mills, saying "I'm doing fine thank you. It's OK. I'm enjoying music. It's something I love to do. It's something that sustains me. So I'm enjoying it, finishing this project off and also the next one."
In other McCartney news, the veteran singer will perform his new classical album "Ecce Cor Meum" live at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 3rd later this year.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic