Paul McCartney Speaks About New LP and Divorce
Paul McCartney attended a news conference held to mark the official release of his new effort "Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart)" Monday September 25th, 2006.
The new set actually is a classical album which McCartney started to write when his first wife, Linda McCartney, was still alive. More on the LP, the singer said its lyrics were inspired by what he believes is important in life.
During that time, McCartney also spilled the bean on his divorce with estranged wife Heather Mills, saying "I'm doing fine thank you. It's OK. I'm enjoying music. It's something I love to do. It's something that sustains me. So I'm enjoying it, finishing this project off and also the next one."
In other McCartney news, the veteran singer will perform his new classical album "Ecce Cor Meum" live at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 3rd later this year.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris