Paul McCartney Speaks About New LP and Divorce
Paul McCartney attended a news conference held to mark the official release of his new effort "Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart)" Monday September 25th, 2006.
The new set actually is a classical album which McCartney started to write when his first wife, Linda McCartney, was still alive. More on the LP, the singer said its lyrics were inspired by what he believes is important in life.
During that time, McCartney also spilled the bean on his divorce with estranged wife Heather Mills, saying "I'm doing fine thank you. It's OK. I'm enjoying music. It's something I love to do. It's something that sustains me. So I'm enjoying it, finishing this project off and also the next one."
In other McCartney news, the veteran singer will perform his new classical album "Ecce Cor Meum" live at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 3rd later this year.
More Paul McCartney News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy