Paul McCartney Speaks About New LP and Divorce
Paul McCartney attended a news conference held to mark the official release of his new effort "Ecce Cor Meum (Behold My Heart)" Monday September 25th, 2006.
The new set actually is a classical album which McCartney started to write when his first wife, Linda McCartney, was still alive. More on the LP, the singer said its lyrics were inspired by what he believes is important in life.
During that time, McCartney also spilled the bean on his divorce with estranged wife Heather Mills, saying "I'm doing fine thank you. It's OK. I'm enjoying music. It's something I love to do. It's something that sustains me. So I'm enjoying it, finishing this project off and also the next one."
In other McCartney news, the veteran singer will perform his new classical album "Ecce Cor Meum" live at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 3rd later this year.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair