Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel Becoming "Mamba" Preys
Facing each other on screen for the first time, Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel have given their agreement to topline English-language teen thriller "Mamba", Variety has revealed.
The twosome thus will join the international cast which already included German actress Naike Rivelli and Spanish actors namely Gary Piquer, Alex O'Dogherty, plus Martxelo Rubio in the line-up. The movie itself follows a bunch of surfer students as they get involved in an old satanic board game called Mamba that turns out to cost their life.
Filming is slated to start next Monday in northern Spain's Basque Country for eight weeks under first-time Spanish helmer Alvaro de Arminan who is set to direct based on script written by Roderick Taylor, Antonio Cuadri, and Bruce A. Taylor.
Dushku, known for her role as Faith in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", is last seen playing the title character in Fox's series "Tru Calling" while Vogel recently appeared in "Poseidon" alongside Josh Lucas and Kurt Russell.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media