Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel Becoming "Mamba" Preys
Facing each other on screen for the first time, Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel have given their agreement to topline English-language teen thriller "Mamba", Variety has revealed.
The twosome thus will join the international cast which already included German actress Naike Rivelli and Spanish actors namely Gary Piquer, Alex O'Dogherty, plus Martxelo Rubio in the line-up. The movie itself follows a bunch of surfer students as they get involved in an old satanic board game called Mamba that turns out to cost their life.
Filming is slated to start next Monday in northern Spain's Basque Country for eight weeks under first-time Spanish helmer Alvaro de Arminan who is set to direct based on script written by Roderick Taylor, Antonio Cuadri, and Bruce A. Taylor.
Dushku, known for her role as Faith in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", is last seen playing the title character in Fox's series "Tru Calling" while Vogel recently appeared in "Poseidon" alongside Josh Lucas and Kurt Russell.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'