Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel Becoming "Mamba" Preys
Facing each other on screen for the first time, Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel have given their agreement to topline English-language teen thriller "Mamba", Variety has revealed.
The twosome thus will join the international cast which already included German actress Naike Rivelli and Spanish actors namely Gary Piquer, Alex O'Dogherty, plus Martxelo Rubio in the line-up. The movie itself follows a bunch of surfer students as they get involved in an old satanic board game called Mamba that turns out to cost their life.
Filming is slated to start next Monday in northern Spain's Basque Country for eight weeks under first-time Spanish helmer Alvaro de Arminan who is set to direct based on script written by Roderick Taylor, Antonio Cuadri, and Bruce A. Taylor.
Dushku, known for her role as Faith in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", is last seen playing the title character in Fox's series "Tru Calling" while Vogel recently appeared in "Poseidon" alongside Josh Lucas and Kurt Russell.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer