Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel Becoming "Mamba" Preys
Facing each other on screen for the first time, Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel have given their agreement to topline English-language teen thriller "Mamba", Variety has revealed.
The twosome thus will join the international cast which already included German actress Naike Rivelli and Spanish actors namely Gary Piquer, Alex O'Dogherty, plus Martxelo Rubio in the line-up. The movie itself follows a bunch of surfer students as they get involved in an old satanic board game called Mamba that turns out to cost their life.
Filming is slated to start next Monday in northern Spain's Basque Country for eight weeks under first-time Spanish helmer Alvaro de Arminan who is set to direct based on script written by Roderick Taylor, Antonio Cuadri, and Bruce A. Taylor.
Dushku, known for her role as Faith in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", is last seen playing the title character in Fox's series "Tru Calling" while Vogel recently appeared in "Poseidon" alongside Josh Lucas and Kurt Russell.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3