Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel Becoming "Mamba" Preys
Facing each other on screen for the first time, Eliza Dushku and Mike Vogel have given their agreement to topline English-language teen thriller "Mamba", Variety has revealed.
The twosome thus will join the international cast which already included German actress Naike Rivelli and Spanish actors namely Gary Piquer, Alex O'Dogherty, plus Martxelo Rubio in the line-up. The movie itself follows a bunch of surfer students as they get involved in an old satanic board game called Mamba that turns out to cost their life.
Filming is slated to start next Monday in northern Spain's Basque Country for eight weeks under first-time Spanish helmer Alvaro de Arminan who is set to direct based on script written by Roderick Taylor, Antonio Cuadri, and Bruce A. Taylor.
Dushku, known for her role as Faith in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", is last seen playing the title character in Fox's series "Tru Calling" while Vogel recently appeared in "Poseidon" alongside Josh Lucas and Kurt Russell.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri