More on Aaron Carter's Six Days Engagement
Just last week he made headlines by proposing girlfriend, former Playboy Playmate Kari Ann Peniche in Las Vegas after only knowing her for 5 days. By now on Aaron Carter created more buzz by declaring that he called off the six-days engagement for he isn't "ready for marriage quite yet."
"It was a big blur," the 18-year-old pop singer said on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show Monday September 25th. "It wasn't a big deal. I made a mistake, and she made a mistake, too." Further the young man added that he knew her for only five days and that he "acted on impulse...Is that a good excuse?"
Also Aaron told Seacrest that the whole thing was unplanned and that "all of a sudden, somebody threw it out there as a joke and I said, 'Alright, I'll do it.' " Nevertheless, "Don't get me wrong, I do want to be a married man one day, but just with the right person...I want a good girl, and it's really hard to find one."
For her part, Peniche confirmed the called-off engagement as more of a mutual decision. "He's really young and just needs to get his act together," she said. "I don't know what's going on right now. We're friends and maybe we'll get back together sometime. We haven't ruled out getting back together".
In other Carter news, Aaron and his other siblings will have their new reality show "House of Carters", premiering Oct. 2 on E!
More Aaron Carter News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory