More on Aaron Carter's Six Days Engagement
Just last week he made headlines by proposing girlfriend, former Playboy Playmate Kari Ann Peniche in Las Vegas after only knowing her for 5 days. By now on Aaron Carter created more buzz by declaring that he called off the six-days engagement for he isn't "ready for marriage quite yet."
"It was a big blur," the 18-year-old pop singer said on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show Monday September 25th. "It wasn't a big deal. I made a mistake, and she made a mistake, too." Further the young man added that he knew her for only five days and that he "acted on impulse...Is that a good excuse?"
Also Aaron told Seacrest that the whole thing was unplanned and that "all of a sudden, somebody threw it out there as a joke and I said, 'Alright, I'll do it.' " Nevertheless, "Don't get me wrong, I do want to be a married man one day, but just with the right person...I want a good girl, and it's really hard to find one."
For her part, Peniche confirmed the called-off engagement as more of a mutual decision. "He's really young and just needs to get his act together," she said. "I don't know what's going on right now. We're friends and maybe we'll get back together sometime. We haven't ruled out getting back together".
In other Carter news, Aaron and his other siblings will have their new reality show "House of Carters", premiering Oct. 2 on E!
More Aaron Carter News
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72