Tom Brady Cheering Up "The Comebacks"
It will be another comedic work for Tom Brady. Fox Atomic has tapped "The Hot Chick" helmer to direct its new sports comedy feature entitled "The Comebacks", the first project developed from the ground up at the fledgling studio division, Variety has learned.
Brady previously wrote the latest draft of the script with Kevin Sabbe who also serves as the film's producers alongside Tapestry Films' execs Peter Abrams, Robert L. Levy and Andrew Panay. Meanwhile, cast includes "Anchorman" star David Koechner who will play the worst football coach in the history of the sport going for a shot at redemption with a ragtag college team.
An alumnus of the University of Hawaii, Brady has written as well as produced numerous well-known TV shows before making his foray into directing field. Apart from "The Comebacks", his upcoming big screen projects include "Untitled Nick Cannon Project" and "The Retreat."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival