Ruben Fleischer Chases Down "Psycho Funky Chimp"
Venturing into big screen feature, commercials veteran Ruben Fleischer will mark his film-directing debut in a comedy about a Pez dispenser entitled "Psycho Funky Chimp", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A project of MTV Films, the flick revolves around a 26-year-old guy who has to face a bunch of vultures, thieves and fanboys after successfully purchasing the rarest Pez dispenser called Psycho Funky Chimp. Fleischer is set to direct based on script penned by Michael Bacall.
Also a music video director, Fleischer first built his path in entertainment industry as an assistant to Miguel Arteta on "Chuck & Buck" and "The Good Girl." His other works include segments on "Jimmy Kimmel Live", a video feature titled "Gumball 3000: 6 Days in May", and a short picture called "The Girls Guitar Club. "
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle