Ruben Fleischer Chases Down "Psycho Funky Chimp"
Venturing into big screen feature, commercials veteran Ruben Fleischer will mark his film-directing debut in a comedy about a Pez dispenser entitled "Psycho Funky Chimp", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A project of MTV Films, the flick revolves around a 26-year-old guy who has to face a bunch of vultures, thieves and fanboys after successfully purchasing the rarest Pez dispenser called Psycho Funky Chimp. Fleischer is set to direct based on script penned by Michael Bacall.
Also a music video director, Fleischer first built his path in entertainment industry as an assistant to Miguel Arteta on "Chuck & Buck" and "The Good Girl." His other works include segments on "Jimmy Kimmel Live", a video feature titled "Gumball 3000: 6 Days in May", and a short picture called "The Girls Guitar Club. "
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7