Ruben Fleischer Chases Down "Psycho Funky Chimp"
Venturing into big screen feature, commercials veteran Ruben Fleischer will mark his film-directing debut in a comedy about a Pez dispenser entitled "Psycho Funky Chimp", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A project of MTV Films, the flick revolves around a 26-year-old guy who has to face a bunch of vultures, thieves and fanboys after successfully purchasing the rarest Pez dispenser called Psycho Funky Chimp. Fleischer is set to direct based on script penned by Michael Bacall.
Also a music video director, Fleischer first built his path in entertainment industry as an assistant to Miguel Arteta on "Chuck & Buck" and "The Good Girl." His other works include segments on "Jimmy Kimmel Live", a video feature titled "Gumball 3000: 6 Days in May", and a short picture called "The Girls Guitar Club. "
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3