Ruben Fleischer Chases Down "Psycho Funky Chimp"
Venturing into big screen feature, commercials veteran Ruben Fleischer will mark his film-directing debut in a comedy about a Pez dispenser entitled "Psycho Funky Chimp", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
A project of MTV Films, the flick revolves around a 26-year-old guy who has to face a bunch of vultures, thieves and fanboys after successfully purchasing the rarest Pez dispenser called Psycho Funky Chimp. Fleischer is set to direct based on script penned by Michael Bacall.
Also a music video director, Fleischer first built his path in entertainment industry as an assistant to Miguel Arteta on "Chuck & Buck" and "The Good Girl." His other works include segments on "Jimmy Kimmel Live", a video feature titled "Gumball 3000: 6 Days in May", and a short picture called "The Girls Guitar Club. "
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut