Madonna & Husband Guy Ritchie Considering to Adopt Twins?
No stranger to controversy, Madonna is creating headlines after another as she's been reported to adopt twins. The singer and husband Guy Ritchie reportedly considering to adopt twins from an African orphanage next month.
The couple is set to fly to poverty-stricken Malawi, south east Africa and meet adoption lawyers after deciding that the new additions will strengthen their marriage.
A source told The People newspaper, "Originally Madonna and Guy planned to adopt only one child. But when they were told that might mean breaking up a family unit they immediately said they would take siblings or twins if it was the right thing to do. They want the children to be as young as possible but are prepared to take kids up to the age of four. And they are also willing to consider a child with special needs arising from being abandoned in an orphanage."
More Madonna News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease