Madonna & Husband Guy Ritchie Considering to Adopt Twins?
No stranger to controversy, Madonna is creating headlines after another as she's been reported to adopt twins. The singer and husband Guy Ritchie reportedly considering to adopt twins from an African orphanage next month.
The couple is set to fly to poverty-stricken Malawi, south east Africa and meet adoption lawyers after deciding that the new additions will strengthen their marriage.
A source told The People newspaper, "Originally Madonna and Guy planned to adopt only one child. But when they were told that might mean breaking up a family unit they immediately said they would take siblings or twins if it was the right thing to do. They want the children to be as young as possible but are prepared to take kids up to the age of four. And they are also willing to consider a child with special needs arising from being abandoned in an orphanage."
More Madonna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars