Madonna & Husband Guy Ritchie Considering to Adopt Twins?
No stranger to controversy, Madonna is creating headlines after another as she's been reported to adopt twins. The singer and husband Guy Ritchie reportedly considering to adopt twins from an African orphanage next month.
The couple is set to fly to poverty-stricken Malawi, south east Africa and meet adoption lawyers after deciding that the new additions will strengthen their marriage.
A source told The People newspaper, "Originally Madonna and Guy planned to adopt only one child. But when they were told that might mean breaking up a family unit they immediately said they would take siblings or twins if it was the right thing to do. They want the children to be as young as possible but are prepared to take kids up to the age of four. And they are also willing to consider a child with special needs arising from being abandoned in an orphanage."
More Madonna News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart