Madonna & Husband Guy Ritchie Considering to Adopt Twins?
No stranger to controversy, Madonna is creating headlines after another as she's been reported to adopt twins. The singer and husband Guy Ritchie reportedly considering to adopt twins from an African orphanage next month.
The couple is set to fly to poverty-stricken Malawi, south east Africa and meet adoption lawyers after deciding that the new additions will strengthen their marriage.
A source told The People newspaper, "Originally Madonna and Guy planned to adopt only one child. But when they were told that might mean breaking up a family unit they immediately said they would take siblings or twins if it was the right thing to do. They want the children to be as young as possible but are prepared to take kids up to the age of four. And they are also willing to consider a child with special needs arising from being abandoned in an orphanage."
More Madonna News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'