Lindsay Lohan Denies Split Report
Lindsay Lohan slammed reports saying she's been dumped by boyfriend Harry Morton, claiming those reports as "not true".
Whispers of split talk have been swirling that Morton ditched the actress after learning that she was "too much drama" and growing tired of her constant partying. Also it was reported that Lohan was spotted in tears after meeting with the hunk at a hotel.
However, Lohan has through her publicist hit back at the rumors, claiming the couple, who began dating in July, is still an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo