Lindsay Lohan Denies Split Report
Lindsay Lohan slammed reports saying she's been dumped by boyfriend Harry Morton, claiming those reports as "not true".
Whispers of split talk have been swirling that Morton ditched the actress after learning that she was "too much drama" and growing tired of her constant partying. Also it was reported that Lohan was spotted in tears after meeting with the hunk at a hotel.
However, Lohan has through her publicist hit back at the rumors, claiming the couple, who began dating in July, is still an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics