Lindsay Lohan Denies Split Report
Lindsay Lohan slammed reports saying she's been dumped by boyfriend Harry Morton, claiming those reports as "not true".
Whispers of split talk have been swirling that Morton ditched the actress after learning that she was "too much drama" and growing tired of her constant partying. Also it was reported that Lohan was spotted in tears after meeting with the hunk at a hotel.
However, Lohan has through her publicist hit back at the rumors, claiming the couple, who began dating in July, is still an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl