Lindsay Lohan Denies Split Report
Lindsay Lohan slammed reports saying she's been dumped by boyfriend Harry Morton, claiming those reports as "not true".
Whispers of split talk have been swirling that Morton ditched the actress after learning that she was "too much drama" and growing tired of her constant partying. Also it was reported that Lohan was spotted in tears after meeting with the hunk at a hotel.
However, Lohan has through her publicist hit back at the rumors, claiming the couple, who began dating in July, is still an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'