Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton Split
New rumors surface by the hour that Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton call it quit. Several sources confirmed to People that the celebrated couple splits up.
"Harry broke up with Lindsay yesterday (Thursday, Sept 21st) at Chateau Marmont after they had dinner on the courtyard patio," a source reveals. "Nothing happened at dinner, but shortly afterward, he broke up with her."
On the reason behind their split, a source close to Harry tells People "She was too much drama. Lindsay did cut down on the partying, but with her it's all relative. Harry is sober. It wasn't the partying that broke them up. Harry's more low-key and not into the same stuff she's into."
Meanwhile, details surrounding that report seem to be controversial. Whether or not Lindsay and the Hard Rock heir split, when and why, they will still become talk of the town anyway. Let's just see how things going on.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney