Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton Split
New rumors surface by the hour that Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton call it quit. Several sources confirmed to People that the celebrated couple splits up.
"Harry broke up with Lindsay yesterday (Thursday, Sept 21st) at Chateau Marmont after they had dinner on the courtyard patio," a source reveals. "Nothing happened at dinner, but shortly afterward, he broke up with her."
On the reason behind their split, a source close to Harry tells People "She was too much drama. Lindsay did cut down on the partying, but with her it's all relative. Harry is sober. It wasn't the partying that broke them up. Harry's more low-key and not into the same stuff she's into."
Meanwhile, details surrounding that report seem to be controversial. Whether or not Lindsay and the Hard Rock heir split, when and why, they will still become talk of the town anyway. Let's just see how things going on.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle