Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton Split
New rumors surface by the hour that Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton call it quit. Several sources confirmed to People that the celebrated couple splits up.
"Harry broke up with Lindsay yesterday (Thursday, Sept 21st) at Chateau Marmont after they had dinner on the courtyard patio," a source reveals. "Nothing happened at dinner, but shortly afterward, he broke up with her."
On the reason behind their split, a source close to Harry tells People "She was too much drama. Lindsay did cut down on the partying, but with her it's all relative. Harry is sober. It wasn't the partying that broke them up. Harry's more low-key and not into the same stuff she's into."
Meanwhile, details surrounding that report seem to be controversial. Whether or not Lindsay and the Hard Rock heir split, when and why, they will still become talk of the town anyway. Let's just see how things going on.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!