Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton Split
New rumors surface by the hour that Lindsay Lohan and Harry Morton call it quit. Several sources confirmed to People that the celebrated couple splits up.
"Harry broke up with Lindsay yesterday (Thursday, Sept 21st) at Chateau Marmont after they had dinner on the courtyard patio," a source reveals. "Nothing happened at dinner, but shortly afterward, he broke up with her."
On the reason behind their split, a source close to Harry tells People "She was too much drama. Lindsay did cut down on the partying, but with her it's all relative. Harry is sober. It wasn't the partying that broke them up. Harry's more low-key and not into the same stuff she's into."
Meanwhile, details surrounding that report seem to be controversial. Whether or not Lindsay and the Hard Rock heir split, when and why, they will still become talk of the town anyway. Let's just see how things going on.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed