Sandra Bullock Filed A Lawsuit Over Alleged Stalker
Aging but still agile actress Sandra Bullock filed a lawsuit against California's mental health agency to ensure she is informed on the movements of an alleged stalker.
The legal action, filed Sept. 13 in Davidson County Circuit Court, on behalf of her production company, Fortis Films, calls on the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities to comply with a California court order requiring she be notified when Thomas James Weldon, the stalker, is released from the facility.
The suit does not mention Bullock by name nor it seek any monetary damages, other than asking Tennessee officials to pay any costs to comply with the order. Bullock won a restraining order against Mr Weldon back in 2003 and has the order been extended until June 2009.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz