Sandra Bullock Filed A Lawsuit Over Alleged Stalker
Aging but still agile actress Sandra Bullock filed a lawsuit against California's mental health agency to ensure she is informed on the movements of an alleged stalker.
The legal action, filed Sept. 13 in Davidson County Circuit Court, on behalf of her production company, Fortis Films, calls on the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities to comply with a California court order requiring she be notified when Thomas James Weldon, the stalker, is released from the facility.
The suit does not mention Bullock by name nor it seek any monetary damages, other than asking Tennessee officials to pay any costs to comply with the order. Bullock won a restraining order against Mr Weldon back in 2003 and has the order been extended until June 2009.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed