Sandra Bullock Filed A Lawsuit Over Alleged Stalker
Aging but still agile actress Sandra Bullock filed a lawsuit against California's mental health agency to ensure she is informed on the movements of an alleged stalker.
The legal action, filed Sept. 13 in Davidson County Circuit Court, on behalf of her production company, Fortis Films, calls on the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities to comply with a California court order requiring she be notified when Thomas James Weldon, the stalker, is released from the facility.
The suit does not mention Bullock by name nor it seek any monetary damages, other than asking Tennessee officials to pay any costs to comply with the order. Bullock won a restraining order against Mr Weldon back in 2003 and has the order been extended until June 2009.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set