Justin Long Positive to "Die Hard"
Updating the news of his status in the fourth installment of "Die Hard" franchise, Justin Long is finally confirmed to join the cast of the flick, officially titled "Live Free or Die Hard."
Thereby going to appear on screen with Bruce Willis, Long will portray a computer savvy who assists Willis' character, John McClane, to fight against a terrorist organization around the July Fourth holiday. The picture itself will be directed by Len Wiseman based on a script by Mark Bomback with filming slated to start this month.
In the meantime, Hawaii-born actress Maggie Q is reported to be in talks to star in the film. The beauty recently was seen teaming up with Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in "Mission: Impossible 3" which so far has grossed over $130 million in North America only.
Long, whose two latest vehicles of "Accepted" and "Idiocracy" are currently shown in theaters, initially began his path in acting as a member of a sketch comedic troupe called LaughingStock. His upcoming film projects include "Patriotville", "One Part Sugar", and "Strange Wilderness."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway