Justin Long Positive to "Die Hard"
Updating the news of his status in the fourth installment of "Die Hard" franchise, Justin Long is finally confirmed to join the cast of the flick, officially titled "Live Free or Die Hard."
Thereby going to appear on screen with Bruce Willis, Long will portray a computer savvy who assists Willis' character, John McClane, to fight against a terrorist organization around the July Fourth holiday. The picture itself will be directed by Len Wiseman based on a script by Mark Bomback with filming slated to start this month.
In the meantime, Hawaii-born actress Maggie Q is reported to be in talks to star in the film. The beauty recently was seen teaming up with Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in "Mission: Impossible 3" which so far has grossed over $130 million in North America only.
Long, whose two latest vehicles of "Accepted" and "Idiocracy" are currently shown in theaters, initially began his path in acting as a member of a sketch comedic troupe called LaughingStock. His upcoming film projects include "Patriotville", "One Part Sugar", and "Strange Wilderness."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs