Justin Long Positive to "Die Hard"
Updating the news of his status in the fourth installment of "Die Hard" franchise, Justin Long is finally confirmed to join the cast of the flick, officially titled "Live Free or Die Hard."
Thereby going to appear on screen with Bruce Willis, Long will portray a computer savvy who assists Willis' character, John McClane, to fight against a terrorist organization around the July Fourth holiday. The picture itself will be directed by Len Wiseman based on a script by Mark Bomback with filming slated to start this month.
In the meantime, Hawaii-born actress Maggie Q is reported to be in talks to star in the film. The beauty recently was seen teaming up with Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in "Mission: Impossible 3" which so far has grossed over $130 million in North America only.
Long, whose two latest vehicles of "Accepted" and "Idiocracy" are currently shown in theaters, initially began his path in acting as a member of a sketch comedic troupe called LaughingStock. His upcoming film projects include "Patriotville", "One Part Sugar", and "Strange Wilderness."
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'