Justin Long Positive to "Die Hard"
Updating the news of his status in the fourth installment of "Die Hard" franchise, Justin Long is finally confirmed to join the cast of the flick, officially titled "Live Free or Die Hard."
Thereby going to appear on screen with Bruce Willis, Long will portray a computer savvy who assists Willis' character, John McClane, to fight against a terrorist organization around the July Fourth holiday. The picture itself will be directed by Len Wiseman based on a script by Mark Bomback with filming slated to start this month.
In the meantime, Hawaii-born actress Maggie Q is reported to be in talks to star in the film. The beauty recently was seen teaming up with Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in "Mission: Impossible 3" which so far has grossed over $130 million in North America only.
Long, whose two latest vehicles of "Accepted" and "Idiocracy" are currently shown in theaters, initially began his path in acting as a member of a sketch comedic troupe called LaughingStock. His upcoming film projects include "Patriotville", "One Part Sugar", and "Strange Wilderness."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS