Drew Barrymore Lands Part in "He Loves Me"
Finally gets what she has aimed for, Drew Barrymore is positive to star in "He Loves Me", a new thriller project coming from Warner Bros. Pictures. The actress has been eyeing to join the picture since the company purchased the Joyce Brotman spec December last year.
Described as a "taut, sexy thriller about contemporary infidelity, which strongly questions the proposition that what you don't know won't hurt you", the movie will have its script re-written by the "Silence of the Lambs" screenwriter Ted Tally. Meanwhile, Barrymore is also set to produce with her Flower Films partner Nancy Juvonen.
First gained wide attention at age seven through Steven Spielberg's 1982 work of "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial", Barrymore is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Jimmy Fallon in 20th Century Fox's rom-com flick "Fever Pitch." Her next film feature, "Lucky You", is scheduled to hit theaters on March 16, 2007.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny