Drew Barrymore Lands Part in "He Loves Me"
Finally gets what she has aimed for, Drew Barrymore is positive to star in "He Loves Me", a new thriller project coming from Warner Bros. Pictures. The actress has been eyeing to join the picture since the company purchased the Joyce Brotman spec December last year.
Described as a "taut, sexy thriller about contemporary infidelity, which strongly questions the proposition that what you don't know won't hurt you", the movie will have its script re-written by the "Silence of the Lambs" screenwriter Ted Tally. Meanwhile, Barrymore is also set to produce with her Flower Films partner Nancy Juvonen.
First gained wide attention at age seven through Steven Spielberg's 1982 work of "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial", Barrymore is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Jimmy Fallon in 20th Century Fox's rom-com flick "Fever Pitch." Her next film feature, "Lucky You", is scheduled to hit theaters on March 16, 2007.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent