Drew Barrymore Lands Part in "He Loves Me"
Finally gets what she has aimed for, Drew Barrymore is positive to star in "He Loves Me", a new thriller project coming from Warner Bros. Pictures. The actress has been eyeing to join the picture since the company purchased the Joyce Brotman spec December last year.
Described as a "taut, sexy thriller about contemporary infidelity, which strongly questions the proposition that what you don't know won't hurt you", the movie will have its script re-written by the "Silence of the Lambs" screenwriter Ted Tally. Meanwhile, Barrymore is also set to produce with her Flower Films partner Nancy Juvonen.
First gained wide attention at age seven through Steven Spielberg's 1982 work of "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial", Barrymore is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Jimmy Fallon in 20th Century Fox's rom-com flick "Fever Pitch." Her next film feature, "Lucky You", is scheduled to hit theaters on March 16, 2007.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story