Drew Barrymore Lands Part in "He Loves Me"
Finally gets what she has aimed for, Drew Barrymore is positive to star in "He Loves Me", a new thriller project coming from Warner Bros. Pictures. The actress has been eyeing to join the picture since the company purchased the Joyce Brotman spec December last year.
Described as a "taut, sexy thriller about contemporary infidelity, which strongly questions the proposition that what you don't know won't hurt you", the movie will have its script re-written by the "Silence of the Lambs" screenwriter Ted Tally. Meanwhile, Barrymore is also set to produce with her Flower Films partner Nancy Juvonen.
First gained wide attention at age seven through Steven Spielberg's 1982 work of "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial", Barrymore is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Jimmy Fallon in 20th Century Fox's rom-com flick "Fever Pitch." Her next film feature, "Lucky You", is scheduled to hit theaters on March 16, 2007.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video