Two More to Spread "Love" All Around
Alcon Entertainment's "P.S., I Love You" gets more addition in its cast. Variety has learned that Lisa Kudrow and Jeffrey Dean Morgan have given positive sign to each have a starring role in the project.
Thereby going to team up with Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler in bringing up the feature to the surface, Kudrow will play a best friend of Swank's character, Holly, who has a successful career as a press agent in NYC while Morgan is set to portray an Irish singer whom Holly falls for in Dublin.
An adaptation of Cecilia Ahern's best-selling novel of the same title, "Love" revolves around a young widow whose life is rejuvenated when letters left by her late husband unexpectedly send her on a series of adventures she has never imagined. Filming is expected to begin later this year in New York and Ireland with Richard LaGravenese at helm.
Kudrow, best known for her role in NBC's popular sitcom "Friends, recently signed on to star in "The Deal (2008)" opposite William H. Macy who is also penning the film's script with director Steven Schacter. As for Morgan, the actor is last seen playing a recurring role in ABC's medical drama series "Grey's Anatomy" as a heart transplant patient Denny Duquette. His upcoming big screen projects include "The Adventures of Beatle Boyin" and "Live!."
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport