Bennett Miller Tracking Down "The Immortalist"
Still focusing his attention on drama genre, director Bennett Miller has signed up to helm "The Immortalist", a new big screen project from Paramount Vantage, Variety has revealed.
The movie, described as a contemporary, character-driven drama set in the world of life-extension, will be directed based on script written by Dante Harper. In the meantime, the studio-based Plan B is producing with Vantage's Amy Israel and Matt Brodlie overseeing for the division.
Hailed from New York, Miller last directed biographical film "Capote" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener for Sony Pictures Classics. The feature was nominated for Best Motion Picture of the Year category at this year's Academy Awards while Miller himself received a nod in Best Achievement in Directing.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift