Bennett Miller Tracking Down "The Immortalist"
Still focusing his attention on drama genre, director Bennett Miller has signed up to helm "The Immortalist", a new big screen project from Paramount Vantage, Variety has revealed.
The movie, described as a contemporary, character-driven drama set in the world of life-extension, will be directed based on script written by Dante Harper. In the meantime, the studio-based Plan B is producing with Vantage's Amy Israel and Matt Brodlie overseeing for the division.
Hailed from New York, Miller last directed biographical film "Capote" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener for Sony Pictures Classics. The feature was nominated for Best Motion Picture of the Year category at this year's Academy Awards while Miller himself received a nod in Best Achievement in Directing.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna