Bennett Miller Tracking Down "The Immortalist"
Still focusing his attention on drama genre, director Bennett Miller has signed up to helm "The Immortalist", a new big screen project from Paramount Vantage, Variety has revealed.
The movie, described as a contemporary, character-driven drama set in the world of life-extension, will be directed based on script written by Dante Harper. In the meantime, the studio-based Plan B is producing with Vantage's Amy Israel and Matt Brodlie overseeing for the division.
Hailed from New York, Miller last directed biographical film "Capote" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener for Sony Pictures Classics. The feature was nominated for Best Motion Picture of the Year category at this year's Academy Awards while Miller himself received a nod in Best Achievement in Directing.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group