Bennett Miller Tracking Down "The Immortalist"
Still focusing his attention on drama genre, director Bennett Miller has signed up to helm "The Immortalist", a new big screen project from Paramount Vantage, Variety has revealed.
The movie, described as a contemporary, character-driven drama set in the world of life-extension, will be directed based on script written by Dante Harper. In the meantime, the studio-based Plan B is producing with Vantage's Amy Israel and Matt Brodlie overseeing for the division.
Hailed from New York, Miller last directed biographical film "Capote" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener for Sony Pictures Classics. The feature was nominated for Best Motion Picture of the Year category at this year's Academy Awards while Miller himself received a nod in Best Achievement in Directing.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic