Bennett Miller Tracking Down "The Immortalist"
Still focusing his attention on drama genre, director Bennett Miller has signed up to helm "The Immortalist", a new big screen project from Paramount Vantage, Variety has revealed.
The movie, described as a contemporary, character-driven drama set in the world of life-extension, will be directed based on script written by Dante Harper. In the meantime, the studio-based Plan B is producing with Vantage's Amy Israel and Matt Brodlie overseeing for the division.
Hailed from New York, Miller last directed biographical film "Capote" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Catherine Keener for Sony Pictures Classics. The feature was nominated for Best Motion Picture of the Year category at this year's Academy Awards while Miller himself received a nod in Best Achievement in Directing.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival