Johnny Depp Not Starring in "Legend"
Concerning the tidbit reporting "Finding Neverland" star Johnny Depp being attached to "I Am Legend" last July, it turns out that the actor's inclusion is apparently not true for IESB.net has revealed that Depp actually never signed on to the project.
With this confirmation, there thus will be no collaboration between Depp and Will Smith, who has officially been billed to play the lead role in the feature. As for the movie, it has also been reported that its story will be closer to a 1971 adaptation titled "The Omega Man" rather than the original 1954 novel written by Richard Matheson.
In related news, Blackfilm.com has given information that two actresses namely Salli Richardson and Alice Braga have been added to the cast to play Ginny, the wife of Smith's character, and Anna respectively. Filming is slated to begin this weekend in New York with Francis Lawrence at helm and Mark Protosevich plus Akiva Goldsman penning the script.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri