Johnny Depp Not Starring in "Legend"
Concerning the tidbit reporting "Finding Neverland" star Johnny Depp being attached to "I Am Legend" last July, it turns out that the actor's inclusion is apparently not true for IESB.net has revealed that Depp actually never signed on to the project.
With this confirmation, there thus will be no collaboration between Depp and Will Smith, who has officially been billed to play the lead role in the feature. As for the movie, it has also been reported that its story will be closer to a 1971 adaptation titled "The Omega Man" rather than the original 1954 novel written by Richard Matheson.
In related news, Blackfilm.com has given information that two actresses namely Salli Richardson and Alice Braga have been added to the cast to play Ginny, the wife of Smith's character, and Anna respectively. Filming is slated to begin this weekend in New York with Francis Lawrence at helm and Mark Protosevich plus Akiva Goldsman penning the script.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers