Johnny Depp Not Starring in "Legend"
Concerning the tidbit reporting "Finding Neverland" star Johnny Depp being attached to "I Am Legend" last July, it turns out that the actor's inclusion is apparently not true for IESB.net has revealed that Depp actually never signed on to the project.
With this confirmation, there thus will be no collaboration between Depp and Will Smith, who has officially been billed to play the lead role in the feature. As for the movie, it has also been reported that its story will be closer to a 1971 adaptation titled "The Omega Man" rather than the original 1954 novel written by Richard Matheson.
In related news, Blackfilm.com has given information that two actresses namely Salli Richardson and Alice Braga have been added to the cast to play Ginny, the wife of Smith's character, and Anna respectively. Filming is slated to begin this weekend in New York with Francis Lawrence at helm and Mark Protosevich plus Akiva Goldsman penning the script.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding