Baby No.1 for Brad Paisley and Wife
Famous country music singer Brad Paisley and his actress wife Kimberly Williams are expecting their first child together.
The baby, the first for either one, is due February next year. Paisley made public the good news Tuesday afternoon Sept 19th during a phone call with Country Music Television.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in the music video for his No. 1 single, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)," in 2002. They wed on March 15, 2003 during a ceremony in Malibu, Calif. It's the first marriage for both.
More Brad Paisley News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones