Baby No.1 for Brad Paisley and Wife
Famous country music singer Brad Paisley and his actress wife Kimberly Williams are expecting their first child together.
The baby, the first for either one, is due February next year. Paisley made public the good news Tuesday afternoon Sept 19th during a phone call with Country Music Television.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in the music video for his No. 1 single, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)," in 2002. They wed on March 15, 2003 during a ceremony in Malibu, Calif. It's the first marriage for both.
- Katy Perry Vows She'll Vote Naked for Hillary Clinton
- Lupita Nyong'o Has Alter Ego Named TROUBLEMAKER. See Her Rapping Skills!
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine