Baby No.1 for Brad Paisley and Wife
Famous country music singer Brad Paisley and his actress wife Kimberly Williams are expecting their first child together.
The baby, the first for either one, is due February next year. Paisley made public the good news Tuesday afternoon Sept 19th during a phone call with Country Music Television.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in the music video for his No. 1 single, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)," in 2002. They wed on March 15, 2003 during a ceremony in Malibu, Calif. It's the first marriage for both.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3