Baby No.1 for Brad Paisley and Wife
Famous country music singer Brad Paisley and his actress wife Kimberly Williams are expecting their first child together.
The baby, the first for either one, is due February next year. Paisley made public the good news Tuesday afternoon Sept 19th during a phone call with Country Music Television.
Paisley and Williams first met when she appeared in the music video for his No. 1 single, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)," in 2002. They wed on March 15, 2003 during a ceremony in Malibu, Calif. It's the first marriage for both.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards