Gwen Stefani Talks on Her New LP
Friday September 15th marked the day when Gwen Stefani presented her spring 2007 L.A.M.B. collection. During that event, the No Doubt singer took time, talking on her next LP, the follow up to her solo debut "Love.Angel.Music.Baby".
Stefani told MTV that she hopes her new album drops before the end of the year. Speaking on the set, she said it is part two of "Love.Angel.Music.Baby" and thus won't much different from it.
"There's a lot of songs that were left over from the last album, and there's some new songs I did with Pharrell Williams," Stefani said. "There's a lot of Pharrell on this record. I did some stuff with [No Doubt's] Tony Kanal and some stuff with Akon."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!