The 2nd Divorce of Eminem Is Going to Mediator
There they were in Michigan on Tuesday September 19th, in a private meeting with Macomb County Circuit Judge Antonio Viviano. Unfortunately, the meeting resulted in nothing for Eminem, his estranged wife Kimberly Mathers, and their lawyers failed to agree to terms for the couple's second divorce.
"We didn't settle it", Viviano told reporters after the conference. "So all we did was set it for mediation". On the decision, lawyers for both parties say a start date for the mediation has yet to be set.
Oscar-winning rapper Eminem filed for divorce from Kimberly on April 5 early this year, 82 days after their second wedding. Their first marriage lasted from 1999 until 2001. The couple has a daughter Hailie Jade, who is now 10 years old.
More Eminem News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing