The 2nd Divorce of Eminem Is Going to Mediator
There they were in Michigan on Tuesday September 19th, in a private meeting with Macomb County Circuit Judge Antonio Viviano. Unfortunately, the meeting resulted in nothing for Eminem, his estranged wife Kimberly Mathers, and their lawyers failed to agree to terms for the couple's second divorce.
"We didn't settle it", Viviano told reporters after the conference. "So all we did was set it for mediation". On the decision, lawyers for both parties say a start date for the mediation has yet to be set.
Oscar-winning rapper Eminem filed for divorce from Kimberly on April 5 early this year, 82 days after their second wedding. Their first marriage lasted from 1999 until 2001. The couple has a daughter Hailie Jade, who is now 10 years old.
More Eminem News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation