The 2nd Divorce of Eminem Is Going to Mediator
There they were in Michigan on Tuesday September 19th, in a private meeting with Macomb County Circuit Judge Antonio Viviano. Unfortunately, the meeting resulted in nothing for Eminem, his estranged wife Kimberly Mathers, and their lawyers failed to agree to terms for the couple's second divorce.
"We didn't settle it", Viviano told reporters after the conference. "So all we did was set it for mediation". On the decision, lawyers for both parties say a start date for the mediation has yet to be set.
Oscar-winning rapper Eminem filed for divorce from Kimberly on April 5 early this year, 82 days after their second wedding. Their first marriage lasted from 1999 until 2001. The couple has a daughter Hailie Jade, who is now 10 years old.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz