The 2nd Divorce of Eminem Is Going to Mediator
There they were in Michigan on Tuesday September 19th, in a private meeting with Macomb County Circuit Judge Antonio Viviano. Unfortunately, the meeting resulted in nothing for Eminem, his estranged wife Kimberly Mathers, and their lawyers failed to agree to terms for the couple's second divorce.
"We didn't settle it", Viviano told reporters after the conference. "So all we did was set it for mediation". On the decision, lawyers for both parties say a start date for the mediation has yet to be set.
Oscar-winning rapper Eminem filed for divorce from Kimberly on April 5 early this year, 82 days after their second wedding. Their first marriage lasted from 1999 until 2001. The couple has a daughter Hailie Jade, who is now 10 years old.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'