The 2nd Divorce of Eminem Is Going to Mediator
There they were in Michigan on Tuesday September 19th, in a private meeting with Macomb County Circuit Judge Antonio Viviano. Unfortunately, the meeting resulted in nothing for Eminem, his estranged wife Kimberly Mathers, and their lawyers failed to agree to terms for the couple's second divorce.
"We didn't settle it", Viviano told reporters after the conference. "So all we did was set it for mediation". On the decision, lawyers for both parties say a start date for the mediation has yet to be set.
Oscar-winning rapper Eminem filed for divorce from Kimberly on April 5 early this year, 82 days after their second wedding. Their first marriage lasted from 1999 until 2001. The couple has a daughter Hailie Jade, who is now 10 years old.
More Eminem News
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!