"Ricky Bobby" Took Checkered Flag in U.K
Though already left behind on the U.S race, Ricky Bobby turns out to still be able to accelerate his pace in U.K. An entertaining NASCAR spoof, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" delightfully has made its way to collect 1.03 million pounds to top the U.K box office over the weekend, Screen International revealed yesterday, September 19.
Seating on the second spot is Helen Mirren's acclaimed regal portrait of royal family life, "The Queen", with 856,273 pounds followed by newcomer "The Black Dahlia" which also managed to break into the top three of U.S box office, taking number two on the list after garnering $10 million during the weekend ended Sunday, September 17.
Lining up next to make the top five of the list are Universal's "You, Me and Dupree" and Columbia's "Little Man" starring Wayans brothers, both falling down from their last-week positions to number four and five, respectively.
Placed in order, the rest up to the tenth place go to "Little Miss Sunshine", "The Night Listener", "DOA: Dead or Alive", "The Sentinel", and "Right at Your Door."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money