"Ricky Bobby" Took Checkered Flag in U.K
Though already left behind on the U.S race, Ricky Bobby turns out to still be able to accelerate his pace in U.K. An entertaining NASCAR spoof, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" delightfully has made its way to collect 1.03 million pounds to top the U.K box office over the weekend, Screen International revealed yesterday, September 19.
Seating on the second spot is Helen Mirren's acclaimed regal portrait of royal family life, "The Queen", with 856,273 pounds followed by newcomer "The Black Dahlia" which also managed to break into the top three of U.S box office, taking number two on the list after garnering $10 million during the weekend ended Sunday, September 17.
Lining up next to make the top five of the list are Universal's "You, Me and Dupree" and Columbia's "Little Man" starring Wayans brothers, both falling down from their last-week positions to number four and five, respectively.
Placed in order, the rest up to the tenth place go to "Little Miss Sunshine", "The Night Listener", "DOA: Dead or Alive", "The Sentinel", and "Right at Your Door."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?