"Ricky Bobby" Took Checkered Flag in U.K
Though already left behind on the U.S race, Ricky Bobby turns out to still be able to accelerate his pace in U.K. An entertaining NASCAR spoof, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" delightfully has made its way to collect 1.03 million pounds to top the U.K box office over the weekend, Screen International revealed yesterday, September 19.
Seating on the second spot is Helen Mirren's acclaimed regal portrait of royal family life, "The Queen", with 856,273 pounds followed by newcomer "The Black Dahlia" which also managed to break into the top three of U.S box office, taking number two on the list after garnering $10 million during the weekend ended Sunday, September 17.
Lining up next to make the top five of the list are Universal's "You, Me and Dupree" and Columbia's "Little Man" starring Wayans brothers, both falling down from their last-week positions to number four and five, respectively.
Placed in order, the rest up to the tenth place go to "Little Miss Sunshine", "The Night Listener", "DOA: Dead or Alive", "The Sentinel", and "Right at Your Door."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?