"Ricky Bobby" Took Checkered Flag in U.K
Though already left behind on the U.S race, Ricky Bobby turns out to still be able to accelerate his pace in U.K. An entertaining NASCAR spoof, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" delightfully has made its way to collect 1.03 million pounds to top the U.K box office over the weekend, Screen International revealed yesterday, September 19.
Seating on the second spot is Helen Mirren's acclaimed regal portrait of royal family life, "The Queen", with 856,273 pounds followed by newcomer "The Black Dahlia" which also managed to break into the top three of U.S box office, taking number two on the list after garnering $10 million during the weekend ended Sunday, September 17.
Lining up next to make the top five of the list are Universal's "You, Me and Dupree" and Columbia's "Little Man" starring Wayans brothers, both falling down from their last-week positions to number four and five, respectively.
Placed in order, the rest up to the tenth place go to "Little Miss Sunshine", "The Night Listener", "DOA: Dead or Alive", "The Sentinel", and "Right at Your Door."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers