"Ricky Bobby" Took Checkered Flag in U.K
Though already left behind on the U.S race, Ricky Bobby turns out to still be able to accelerate his pace in U.K. An entertaining NASCAR spoof, "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" delightfully has made its way to collect 1.03 million pounds to top the U.K box office over the weekend, Screen International revealed yesterday, September 19.
Seating on the second spot is Helen Mirren's acclaimed regal portrait of royal family life, "The Queen", with 856,273 pounds followed by newcomer "The Black Dahlia" which also managed to break into the top three of U.S box office, taking number two on the list after garnering $10 million during the weekend ended Sunday, September 17.
Lining up next to make the top five of the list are Universal's "You, Me and Dupree" and Columbia's "Little Man" starring Wayans brothers, both falling down from their last-week positions to number four and five, respectively.
Placed in order, the rest up to the tenth place go to "Little Miss Sunshine", "The Night Listener", "DOA: Dead or Alive", "The Sentinel", and "Right at Your Door."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny