Could Kate Moss Become the New Topshop's Designer?
Talk is heating up that Kate Moss is about to design for high street giant Topshop.
And while report on that matter has yet been confirmed, the supermodel was spotted attending Topshop catwalk show in Holland Park, London on Sunday Sep 17th, further fuelling speculation she is about to sign a deal with the clothing company.
With her record in the industry, in which she's been modeling since age 13 and is now the face of a record 14 advertising campaigns and her £11million annual income, it seems possible for Moss to design clothes though she is, in fact, lack of experience in the field.
What kind of design will Moss make? Hopefully the best ones.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'