Could Kate Moss Become the New Topshop's Designer?
Talk is heating up that Kate Moss is about to design for high street giant Topshop.
And while report on that matter has yet been confirmed, the supermodel was spotted attending Topshop catwalk show in Holland Park, London on Sunday Sep 17th, further fuelling speculation she is about to sign a deal with the clothing company.
With her record in the industry, in which she's been modeling since age 13 and is now the face of a record 14 advertising campaigns and her £11million annual income, it seems possible for Moss to design clothes though she is, in fact, lack of experience in the field.
What kind of design will Moss make? Hopefully the best ones.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign