Could Kate Moss Become the New Topshop's Designer?
Talk is heating up that Kate Moss is about to design for high street giant Topshop.
And while report on that matter has yet been confirmed, the supermodel was spotted attending Topshop catwalk show in Holland Park, London on Sunday Sep 17th, further fuelling speculation she is about to sign a deal with the clothing company.
With her record in the industry, in which she's been modeling since age 13 and is now the face of a record 14 advertising campaigns and her £11million annual income, it seems possible for Moss to design clothes though she is, in fact, lack of experience in the field.
What kind of design will Moss make? Hopefully the best ones.
More Kate Moss News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video