Could Kate Moss Become the New Topshop's Designer?
Talk is heating up that Kate Moss is about to design for high street giant Topshop.
And while report on that matter has yet been confirmed, the supermodel was spotted attending Topshop catwalk show in Holland Park, London on Sunday Sep 17th, further fuelling speculation she is about to sign a deal with the clothing company.
With her record in the industry, in which she's been modeling since age 13 and is now the face of a record 14 advertising campaigns and her £11million annual income, it seems possible for Moss to design clothes though she is, in fact, lack of experience in the field.
What kind of design will Moss make? Hopefully the best ones.
More Kate Moss News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video