Could Kate Moss Become the New Topshop's Designer?
Talk is heating up that Kate Moss is about to design for high street giant Topshop.
And while report on that matter has yet been confirmed, the supermodel was spotted attending Topshop catwalk show in Holland Park, London on Sunday Sep 17th, further fuelling speculation she is about to sign a deal with the clothing company.
With her record in the industry, in which she's been modeling since age 13 and is now the face of a record 14 advertising campaigns and her £11million annual income, it seems possible for Moss to design clothes though she is, in fact, lack of experience in the field.
What kind of design will Moss make? Hopefully the best ones.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'