Baby No. 3 for Taylor Hanson and Wife Natalie
Taylor Hanson, the middle brother in the band Hanson, is doing daddyhood again. The singer and his wife, Natalie, welcomed the arrival of their third child Monday September 4th, the band announced on its official Web site.
The new addition to the family, a baby boy, was born in Tulsa, Okla and named River Samuel Hanson. "River is an incredible addition to our family. We could not be happier!" Taylor said on his newborn son.
Taylor and Natalie, who wed in June 2002, have had a son Jordan Ezra, born in October 2002, and daughter Penelope, born April 19, 2005.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences