Baby No. 3 for Taylor Hanson and Wife Natalie
Taylor Hanson, the middle brother in the band Hanson, is doing daddyhood again. The singer and his wife, Natalie, welcomed the arrival of their third child Monday September 4th, the band announced on its official Web site.
The new addition to the family, a baby boy, was born in Tulsa, Okla and named River Samuel Hanson. "River is an incredible addition to our family. We could not be happier!" Taylor said on his newborn son.
Taylor and Natalie, who wed in June 2002, have had a son Jordan Ezra, born in October 2002, and daughter Penelope, born April 19, 2005.
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad