Baby No. 3 for Taylor Hanson and Wife Natalie
Taylor Hanson, the middle brother in the band Hanson, is doing daddyhood again. The singer and his wife, Natalie, welcomed the arrival of their third child Monday September 4th, the band announced on its official Web site.
The new addition to the family, a baby boy, was born in Tulsa, Okla and named River Samuel Hanson. "River is an incredible addition to our family. We could not be happier!" Taylor said on his newborn son.
Taylor and Natalie, who wed in June 2002, have had a son Jordan Ezra, born in October 2002, and daughter Penelope, born April 19, 2005.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo