Baby No. 3 for Taylor Hanson and Wife Natalie
Taylor Hanson, the middle brother in the band Hanson, is doing daddyhood again. The singer and his wife, Natalie, welcomed the arrival of their third child Monday September 4th, the band announced on its official Web site.
The new addition to the family, a baby boy, was born in Tulsa, Okla and named River Samuel Hanson. "River is an incredible addition to our family. We could not be happier!" Taylor said on his newborn son.
Taylor and Natalie, who wed in June 2002, have had a son Jordan Ezra, born in October 2002, and daughter Penelope, born April 19, 2005.
More Hanson News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage