Baby No. 3 for Taylor Hanson and Wife Natalie
Taylor Hanson, the middle brother in the band Hanson, is doing daddyhood again. The singer and his wife, Natalie, welcomed the arrival of their third child Monday September 4th, the band announced on its official Web site.
The new addition to the family, a baby boy, was born in Tulsa, Okla and named River Samuel Hanson. "River is an incredible addition to our family. We could not be happier!" Taylor said on his newborn son.
Taylor and Natalie, who wed in June 2002, have had a son Jordan Ezra, born in October 2002, and daughter Penelope, born April 19, 2005.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie