Jet Li Positive for "The J&J Project"
At last it is confirmed. Answering the heavy questions on the collaboration between him and fellow Asian star Jackie Chan, Jet Li has unveiled to ComingSoon.net that he indeed will join the actor to share scenes together in a big screen feature tentatively titled "The J&J Project."
"Next April, we're going to make a movie," he revealed during an interview on his latest film, "Fearless." "Everybody's waiting for the producer and the director to announce." On the other hand, Li, however, refused to give further information on the project, keeping his mouth shut tightly when being asked about the plot or the premise of the flick. "Don't be selfish! Let them tell the world!" so he shouted with a smile.
Trained in wushu since the age of eight which opened his way to become a martial arts film star, Li first stepped into Hollywood through a brief role in Mel Gibson's 1998 vehicle of "Lethal Weapon 4." He next is slated to appear in Lionsgate's "Rogue (2007)" alongside Jason Statham, John Lone, and Devon Aoki.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer