Susanne Bier Bows Before "The Duchess"
Moving rather quick to land a new stint, Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier has attached herself to direct a period love story based on Amanda Foreman's novel "Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire" simply entitled "The Duchess", Production Weekly has revealed.
In bringing up the project to the surface, Bier will also team up with her writing partner Anders Thomas Jensen to work on a new draft of the film's script initially adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher. Meanwhile, the story will focus on a beautiful woman living in an unhappy marriage who falls in love with a young politician.
Principal photography on the picture is expected to start by early 2007 with taking locations in U.K after Bier finish the filming of "Things We Lost in the Fire" for DreamWorks. The movie, highlighted by stellar cast of Halle Berry, Benicio Del Toro, Alison Lohman, and David Duchovny, is currently being shot in Vancouver and is scheduled to wrap up the week of October 6.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?