Susanne Bier Bows Before "The Duchess"
Moving rather quick to land a new stint, Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier has attached herself to direct a period love story based on Amanda Foreman's novel "Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire" simply entitled "The Duchess", Production Weekly has revealed.
In bringing up the project to the surface, Bier will also team up with her writing partner Anders Thomas Jensen to work on a new draft of the film's script initially adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher. Meanwhile, the story will focus on a beautiful woman living in an unhappy marriage who falls in love with a young politician.
Principal photography on the picture is expected to start by early 2007 with taking locations in U.K after Bier finish the filming of "Things We Lost in the Fire" for DreamWorks. The movie, highlighted by stellar cast of Halle Berry, Benicio Del Toro, Alison Lohman, and David Duchovny, is currently being shot in Vancouver and is scheduled to wrap up the week of October 6.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics