Susanne Bier Bows Before "The Duchess"
Moving rather quick to land a new stint, Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier has attached herself to direct a period love story based on Amanda Foreman's novel "Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire" simply entitled "The Duchess", Production Weekly has revealed.
In bringing up the project to the surface, Bier will also team up with her writing partner Anders Thomas Jensen to work on a new draft of the film's script initially adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher. Meanwhile, the story will focus on a beautiful woman living in an unhappy marriage who falls in love with a young politician.
Principal photography on the picture is expected to start by early 2007 with taking locations in U.K after Bier finish the filming of "Things We Lost in the Fire" for DreamWorks. The movie, highlighted by stellar cast of Halle Berry, Benicio Del Toro, Alison Lohman, and David Duchovny, is currently being shot in Vancouver and is scheduled to wrap up the week of October 6.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage