Susanne Bier Bows Before "The Duchess"
Moving rather quick to land a new stint, Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier has attached herself to direct a period love story based on Amanda Foreman's novel "Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire" simply entitled "The Duchess", Production Weekly has revealed.
In bringing up the project to the surface, Bier will also team up with her writing partner Anders Thomas Jensen to work on a new draft of the film's script initially adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher. Meanwhile, the story will focus on a beautiful woman living in an unhappy marriage who falls in love with a young politician.
Principal photography on the picture is expected to start by early 2007 with taking locations in U.K after Bier finish the filming of "Things We Lost in the Fire" for DreamWorks. The movie, highlighted by stellar cast of Halle Berry, Benicio Del Toro, Alison Lohman, and David Duchovny, is currently being shot in Vancouver and is scheduled to wrap up the week of October 6.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser