Susanne Bier Bows Before "The Duchess"
Moving rather quick to land a new stint, Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier has attached herself to direct a period love story based on Amanda Foreman's novel "Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire" simply entitled "The Duchess", Production Weekly has revealed.
In bringing up the project to the surface, Bier will also team up with her writing partner Anders Thomas Jensen to work on a new draft of the film's script initially adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher. Meanwhile, the story will focus on a beautiful woman living in an unhappy marriage who falls in love with a young politician.
Principal photography on the picture is expected to start by early 2007 with taking locations in U.K after Bier finish the filming of "Things We Lost in the Fire" for DreamWorks. The movie, highlighted by stellar cast of Halle Berry, Benicio Del Toro, Alison Lohman, and David Duchovny, is currently being shot in Vancouver and is scheduled to wrap up the week of October 6.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'