Elton John and George Michael "Are Fine"
It is end. The dispute between two veteran musicians, Elton John and George Michael, is end.
The row erupted two years ago when John said Michael miserable and needed to get out more. Michael then responded with a furious open letter saying John was no friend of his.
However, in an interview Friday Sept 15th on ITV, John said with a laugh, "George and I are fine. He came and stayed down (at) my house last year. We're fine."
Also John continued, "It's up to him what he does with his life, and I don't really want to get into that anymore".
More Elton John News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'