Elton John and George Michael "Are Fine"
It is end. The dispute between two veteran musicians, Elton John and George Michael, is end.
The row erupted two years ago when John said Michael miserable and needed to get out more. Michael then responded with a furious open letter saying John was no friend of his.
However, in an interview Friday Sept 15th on ITV, John said with a laugh, "George and I are fine. He came and stayed down (at) my house last year. We're fine."
Also John continued, "It's up to him what he does with his life, and I don't really want to get into that anymore".
More Elton John News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones