Elton John and George Michael "Are Fine"
It is end. The dispute between two veteran musicians, Elton John and George Michael, is end.
The row erupted two years ago when John said Michael miserable and needed to get out more. Michael then responded with a furious open letter saying John was no friend of his.
However, in an interview Friday Sept 15th on ITV, John said with a laugh, "George and I are fine. He came and stayed down (at) my house last year. We're fine."
Also John continued, "It's up to him what he does with his life, and I don't really want to get into that anymore".
More Elton John News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her