Elton John and George Michael "Are Fine"
It is end. The dispute between two veteran musicians, Elton John and George Michael, is end.
The row erupted two years ago when John said Michael miserable and needed to get out more. Michael then responded with a furious open letter saying John was no friend of his.
However, in an interview Friday Sept 15th on ITV, John said with a laugh, "George and I are fine. He came and stayed down (at) my house last year. We're fine."
Also John continued, "It's up to him what he does with his life, and I don't really want to get into that anymore".
More Elton John News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris