Elton John and George Michael "Are Fine"
It is end. The dispute between two veteran musicians, Elton John and George Michael, is end.
The row erupted two years ago when John said Michael miserable and needed to get out more. Michael then responded with a furious open letter saying John was no friend of his.
However, in an interview Friday Sept 15th on ITV, John said with a laugh, "George and I are fine. He came and stayed down (at) my house last year. We're fine."
Also John continued, "It's up to him what he does with his life, and I don't really want to get into that anymore".
More Elton John News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns