Mike Dougherty Playing "Trick 'r Treat"
After got busy writing for superheroes flick like "X-Men 2" and "Superman Returns", Mike Dougherty is now taking a turn towards horror genre. The writer has been assigned to pen also make his feature directorial debut in "Trick 'r Treat."
A Warner Bros. Pictures production, the project is described as "Pulp Fiction" set on Halloween night and will present a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." While cast has not yet been revealed, production is scheduled to begin November this year in Vancouver.
A native of Columbus, Ohio, Dougherty first began his screenwriting career through the 1996 short feature of "Season's Greetings." His upcoming writing projects include "I, Lucifer", "Logan's Run", "Charlie Chan", and "Ender's Game."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated