Mike Dougherty Playing "Trick 'r Treat"
After got busy writing for superheroes flick like "X-Men 2" and "Superman Returns", Mike Dougherty is now taking a turn towards horror genre. The writer has been assigned to pen also make his feature directorial debut in "Trick 'r Treat."
A Warner Bros. Pictures production, the project is described as "Pulp Fiction" set on Halloween night and will present a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." While cast has not yet been revealed, production is scheduled to begin November this year in Vancouver.
A native of Columbus, Ohio, Dougherty first began his screenwriting career through the 1996 short feature of "Season's Greetings." His upcoming writing projects include "I, Lucifer", "Logan's Run", "Charlie Chan", and "Ender's Game."
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer