Mike Dougherty Playing "Trick 'r Treat"
After got busy writing for superheroes flick like "X-Men 2" and "Superman Returns", Mike Dougherty is now taking a turn towards horror genre. The writer has been assigned to pen also make his feature directorial debut in "Trick 'r Treat."
A Warner Bros. Pictures production, the project is described as "Pulp Fiction" set on Halloween night and will present a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." While cast has not yet been revealed, production is scheduled to begin November this year in Vancouver.
A native of Columbus, Ohio, Dougherty first began his screenwriting career through the 1996 short feature of "Season's Greetings." His upcoming writing projects include "I, Lucifer", "Logan's Run", "Charlie Chan", and "Ender's Game."
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song