Mike Dougherty Playing "Trick 'r Treat"
After got busy writing for superheroes flick like "X-Men 2" and "Superman Returns", Mike Dougherty is now taking a turn towards horror genre. The writer has been assigned to pen also make his feature directorial debut in "Trick 'r Treat."
A Warner Bros. Pictures production, the project is described as "Pulp Fiction" set on Halloween night and will present a story which "interweaves four tales of chaos and malevolence." While cast has not yet been revealed, production is scheduled to begin November this year in Vancouver.
A native of Columbus, Ohio, Dougherty first began his screenwriting career through the 1996 short feature of "Season's Greetings." His upcoming writing projects include "I, Lucifer", "Logan's Run", "Charlie Chan", and "Ender's Game."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked