Kyra Sedgwick Runs Across "Daddy's Little Girl"
Filling up her resume with new film projects, Kyra Sedgwick has given her approval to have a starring role in "Daddy's Little Girl" aka "The Game Plan", a family football comedy from Walt Disney Pictures.
The actress therefore will join Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in the cast and play his ruthless, over-the-top sports agent. As for the actor, his character will be the center of the story which follows his journey to become a father upon finding out that he actually has a daughter.
Also starred by Roselyn Sanchez and Bebe Neuwirth, the movie is to be shaped under the hands of Andy Fickman who will direct based on scripts written by Kathryn Price and Nichole Millard. Production on the film is scheduled to begin on September 24 in Boston after being postponed due to Johnson's Achilles tendon injury.
Sedgwick, a New York native, is last seen on the big screen playing a possessive mother in "Loverboy", a directorial work of her husband Kevin Bacon, alongside Matt Dillon and Oliver Platt. She currently is starring in TNT's police drama series of "The Closer" which has led her to land an Emmy nomination last July for best leading actress category.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences