Kyra Sedgwick Runs Across "Daddy's Little Girl"
Filling up her resume with new film projects, Kyra Sedgwick has given her approval to have a starring role in "Daddy's Little Girl" aka "The Game Plan", a family football comedy from Walt Disney Pictures.
The actress therefore will join Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in the cast and play his ruthless, over-the-top sports agent. As for the actor, his character will be the center of the story which follows his journey to become a father upon finding out that he actually has a daughter.
Also starred by Roselyn Sanchez and Bebe Neuwirth, the movie is to be shaped under the hands of Andy Fickman who will direct based on scripts written by Kathryn Price and Nichole Millard. Production on the film is scheduled to begin on September 24 in Boston after being postponed due to Johnson's Achilles tendon injury.
Sedgwick, a New York native, is last seen on the big screen playing a possessive mother in "Loverboy", a directorial work of her husband Kevin Bacon, alongside Matt Dillon and Oliver Platt. She currently is starring in TNT's police drama series of "The Closer" which has led her to land an Emmy nomination last July for best leading actress category.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'