Kyra Sedgwick Runs Across "Daddy's Little Girl"
Filling up her resume with new film projects, Kyra Sedgwick has given her approval to have a starring role in "Daddy's Little Girl" aka "The Game Plan", a family football comedy from Walt Disney Pictures.
The actress therefore will join Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in the cast and play his ruthless, over-the-top sports agent. As for the actor, his character will be the center of the story which follows his journey to become a father upon finding out that he actually has a daughter.
Also starred by Roselyn Sanchez and Bebe Neuwirth, the movie is to be shaped under the hands of Andy Fickman who will direct based on scripts written by Kathryn Price and Nichole Millard. Production on the film is scheduled to begin on September 24 in Boston after being postponed due to Johnson's Achilles tendon injury.
Sedgwick, a New York native, is last seen on the big screen playing a possessive mother in "Loverboy", a directorial work of her husband Kevin Bacon, alongside Matt Dillon and Oliver Platt. She currently is starring in TNT's police drama series of "The Closer" which has led her to land an Emmy nomination last July for best leading actress category.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image