The Wedding of TomKat Is Soon
There it is, after months of chatters and speculation, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding is said to be held soon. How soon? In within the next six weeks.
Andrea Bernholtz, Katie's close friend who also is the president of the Rock and Republic fashion line, told Us Weekly magazine, "All I really know is that the wedding is soon! They will surprise us all."
And while another source close to the couple said, "It's going to happen in the next three to six weeks", TomKat's representative Arnold Robinson has confirmed they are planning to tie the knot this autumn.
"The wedding is still in the planning stages. They're really excited about it. They have always said they will be married by early autumn, and they are still in that window. They can't wait", Arnold said.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed