The Wedding of TomKat Is Soon
There it is, after months of chatters and speculation, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding is said to be held soon. How soon? In within the next six weeks.
Andrea Bernholtz, Katie's close friend who also is the president of the Rock and Republic fashion line, told Us Weekly magazine, "All I really know is that the wedding is soon! They will surprise us all."
And while another source close to the couple said, "It's going to happen in the next three to six weeks", TomKat's representative Arnold Robinson has confirmed they are planning to tie the knot this autumn.
"The wedding is still in the planning stages. They're really excited about it. They have always said they will be married by early autumn, and they are still in that window. They can't wait", Arnold said.
More Tom Cruise News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant