The Wedding of TomKat Is Soon
There it is, after months of chatters and speculation, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding is said to be held soon. How soon? In within the next six weeks.
Andrea Bernholtz, Katie's close friend who also is the president of the Rock and Republic fashion line, told Us Weekly magazine, "All I really know is that the wedding is soon! They will surprise us all."
And while another source close to the couple said, "It's going to happen in the next three to six weeks", TomKat's representative Arnold Robinson has confirmed they are planning to tie the knot this autumn.
"The wedding is still in the planning stages. They're really excited about it. They have always said they will be married by early autumn, and they are still in that window. They can't wait", Arnold said.
More Tom Cruise News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why