Rapper Jay-Z Has His "Kingdom" Come
He announced his retirement three years ago with the release of "The Black Album". But now Jay-Z is invading, again, the music industry with his another new album.
The rapper has just released an announcement, confirming his comeback to the scene with his forthcoming set, "Kingdom Come", which is slated to hit stores this fall.
For "Kingdom Come" Jay-Z has been worked with music experts, like Timbaland, Kanye West, Dr. Dre and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.
In the accompanying feature, Jay-Z also announced plans to embark on a two-month international tour this fall, in support of his album and the "Water for Life" campaign.
More Jay-Z News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser