Rapper Jay-Z Has His "Kingdom" Come
He announced his retirement three years ago with the release of "The Black Album". But now Jay-Z is invading, again, the music industry with his another new album.
The rapper has just released an announcement, confirming his comeback to the scene with his forthcoming set, "Kingdom Come", which is slated to hit stores this fall.
For "Kingdom Come" Jay-Z has been worked with music experts, like Timbaland, Kanye West, Dr. Dre and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.
In the accompanying feature, Jay-Z also announced plans to embark on a two-month international tour this fall, in support of his album and the "Water for Life" campaign.
More Jay-Z News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son