Rapper Jay-Z Has His "Kingdom" Come
He announced his retirement three years ago with the release of "The Black Album". But now Jay-Z is invading, again, the music industry with his another new album.
The rapper has just released an announcement, confirming his comeback to the scene with his forthcoming set, "Kingdom Come", which is slated to hit stores this fall.
For "Kingdom Come" Jay-Z has been worked with music experts, like Timbaland, Kanye West, Dr. Dre and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.
In the accompanying feature, Jay-Z also announced plans to embark on a two-month international tour this fall, in support of his album and the "Water for Life" campaign.
More Jay-Z News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer