Rapper Jay-Z Has His "Kingdom" Come
He announced his retirement three years ago with the release of "The Black Album". But now Jay-Z is invading, again, the music industry with his another new album.
The rapper has just released an announcement, confirming his comeback to the scene with his forthcoming set, "Kingdom Come", which is slated to hit stores this fall.
For "Kingdom Come" Jay-Z has been worked with music experts, like Timbaland, Kanye West, Dr. Dre and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.
In the accompanying feature, Jay-Z also announced plans to embark on a two-month international tour this fall, in support of his album and the "Water for Life" campaign.
More Jay-Z News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'