Ed Harris to Construct "Appaloosa" with Viggo Mortensen and Diane Lane
Sets eyes to get himself double jobs, Ed Harris is intending to both star and direct "Appaloosa", a Western flick based on Robert B. Parker's novel of the same title. In bringing the project to the surface, the "Winter Passing" actor has gathered his co-star in "A History of Violence", Viggo Mortensen, and Diane Lane together in the cast line-up.
"Ed's working on financing now and has every intention of making the film," so Parker revealed. "I've seen the script, and it's top notch." Harris himself has put hopes to start filming the picture next fall.
If everything runs as expected, the movie then will be the second directorial work coming from Harris after "Pollock" (2000). As for the story, it will revolve around two friends who are hired to protect the small town of Appaloosa.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image