Ed Harris to Construct "Appaloosa" with Viggo Mortensen and Diane Lane
Sets eyes to get himself double jobs, Ed Harris is intending to both star and direct "Appaloosa", a Western flick based on Robert B. Parker's novel of the same title. In bringing the project to the surface, the "Winter Passing" actor has gathered his co-star in "A History of Violence", Viggo Mortensen, and Diane Lane together in the cast line-up.
"Ed's working on financing now and has every intention of making the film," so Parker revealed. "I've seen the script, and it's top notch." Harris himself has put hopes to start filming the picture next fall.
If everything runs as expected, the movie then will be the second directorial work coming from Harris after "Pollock" (2000). As for the story, it will revolve around two friends who are hired to protect the small town of Appaloosa.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza