Ed Harris to Construct "Appaloosa" with Viggo Mortensen and Diane Lane
Sets eyes to get himself double jobs, Ed Harris is intending to both star and direct "Appaloosa", a Western flick based on Robert B. Parker's novel of the same title. In bringing the project to the surface, the "Winter Passing" actor has gathered his co-star in "A History of Violence", Viggo Mortensen, and Diane Lane together in the cast line-up.
"Ed's working on financing now and has every intention of making the film," so Parker revealed. "I've seen the script, and it's top notch." Harris himself has put hopes to start filming the picture next fall.
If everything runs as expected, the movie then will be the second directorial work coming from Harris after "Pollock" (2000). As for the story, it will revolve around two friends who are hired to protect the small town of Appaloosa.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch