"Dark Materials" Taking Shape in Oxford
Updating news on "The Golden Compass" which has already begun filming, BBC has reported that film crew are landing their feet in Oxford this week to shoot at the university's Exeter College which will stand in for Jordan College in the picture.
The filming in the location will last until the end of the week or so with an expectation to shoot scenes involving Nicole Kidman later in the week. To satisfy moviegoers' curiosity, BBC has delightfully provided some online photos of the shooting locations and production equipment which can be accessed through http://news.bbc.co.uk.
An adaptation of the first part of "His Dark Materials" trilogy written by award-winning author Philip Pullman, "Golden Compass" is another directorial work of "About a Boy" helmer Chris Weitz who also adapts the screenplay for New Line Cinema. Besides Kidman, cast includes Daniel Craig, Eva Green, and newcomer Dakota Blue Richards as lead character Lyra Belacqua.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months