"Dark Materials" Taking Shape in Oxford
Updating news on "The Golden Compass" which has already begun filming, BBC has reported that film crew are landing their feet in Oxford this week to shoot at the university's Exeter College which will stand in for Jordan College in the picture.
The filming in the location will last until the end of the week or so with an expectation to shoot scenes involving Nicole Kidman later in the week. To satisfy moviegoers' curiosity, BBC has delightfully provided some online photos of the shooting locations and production equipment which can be accessed through http://news.bbc.co.uk.
An adaptation of the first part of "His Dark Materials" trilogy written by award-winning author Philip Pullman, "Golden Compass" is another directorial work of "About a Boy" helmer Chris Weitz who also adapts the screenplay for New Line Cinema. Besides Kidman, cast includes Daniel Craig, Eva Green, and newcomer Dakota Blue Richards as lead character Lyra Belacqua.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked