Amanda Peet & Fiance Expecting Their First Child
Amanda Peet has remained tight-lipped on her pregnancy and was trying to keep it a secret while filming new TV series "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip."
Yet, sources tell American publication Us Weekly, "She's almost 12 weeks along. She's thrilled."
Aside from the baby joy, Peet and her screenwriter fiance David Benioff have planned to wed in New York City later this month. The baby will be the couple's first child ever.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters