Amanda Peet & Fiance Expecting Their First Child
Amanda Peet has remained tight-lipped on her pregnancy and was trying to keep it a secret while filming new TV series "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip."
Yet, sources tell American publication Us Weekly, "She's almost 12 weeks along. She's thrilled."
Aside from the baby joy, Peet and her screenwriter fiance David Benioff have planned to wed in New York City later this month. The baby will be the couple's first child ever.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot