Amanda Peet & Fiance Expecting Their First Child
Amanda Peet has remained tight-lipped on her pregnancy and was trying to keep it a secret while filming new TV series "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip."
Yet, sources tell American publication Us Weekly, "She's almost 12 weeks along. She's thrilled."
Aside from the baby joy, Peet and her screenwriter fiance David Benioff have planned to wed in New York City later this month. The baby will be the couple's first child ever.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'