Amanda Peet & Fiance Expecting Their First Child
Amanda Peet has remained tight-lipped on her pregnancy and was trying to keep it a secret while filming new TV series "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip."
Yet, sources tell American publication Us Weekly, "She's almost 12 weeks along. She's thrilled."
Aside from the baby joy, Peet and her screenwriter fiance David Benioff have planned to wed in New York City later this month. The baby will be the couple's first child ever.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal