Amanda Peet & Fiance Expecting Their First Child
Amanda Peet has remained tight-lipped on her pregnancy and was trying to keep it a secret while filming new TV series "Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip."
Yet, sources tell American publication Us Weekly, "She's almost 12 weeks along. She's thrilled."
Aside from the baby joy, Peet and her screenwriter fiance David Benioff have planned to wed in New York City later this month. The baby will be the couple's first child ever.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?