Just Married, Tracy McGrady & Longtime Girlfriend, Clarenda Harris
Tracy McGrady, the NBA player of the Houston Rockets, has just married his longtime girlfriend Clarenda Harris. The couple tied the knot in Los Cabos, Mexico on Tuesday Sept 12th, 2006.
McGrady and Harris have been dating for 10 years. They've had a three-year old daughter named Layla, who at the time the wedding took place served as flower girl, and a 9-month-old son, Layman.
There were at least 40 guests attending the marriage, including McGrady's teammate Juwan Howard.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'