Just Married, Tracy McGrady & Longtime Girlfriend, Clarenda Harris
Tracy McGrady, the NBA player of the Houston Rockets, has just married his longtime girlfriend Clarenda Harris. The couple tied the knot in Los Cabos, Mexico on Tuesday Sept 12th, 2006.
McGrady and Harris have been dating for 10 years. They've had a three-year old daughter named Layla, who at the time the wedding took place served as flower girl, and a 9-month-old son, Layman.
There were at least 40 guests attending the marriage, including McGrady's teammate Juwan Howard.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women