Just Married, Tracy McGrady & Longtime Girlfriend, Clarenda Harris
Tracy McGrady, the NBA player of the Houston Rockets, has just married his longtime girlfriend Clarenda Harris. The couple tied the knot in Los Cabos, Mexico on Tuesday Sept 12th, 2006.
McGrady and Harris have been dating for 10 years. They've had a three-year old daughter named Layla, who at the time the wedding took place served as flower girl, and a 9-month-old son, Layman.
There were at least 40 guests attending the marriage, including McGrady's teammate Juwan Howard.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal