Just Married, Tracy McGrady & Longtime Girlfriend, Clarenda Harris
Tracy McGrady, the NBA player of the Houston Rockets, has just married his longtime girlfriend Clarenda Harris. The couple tied the knot in Los Cabos, Mexico on Tuesday Sept 12th, 2006.
McGrady and Harris have been dating for 10 years. They've had a three-year old daughter named Layla, who at the time the wedding took place served as flower girl, and a 9-month-old son, Layman.
There were at least 40 guests attending the marriage, including McGrady's teammate Juwan Howard.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video