Just Married, Tracy McGrady & Longtime Girlfriend, Clarenda Harris
Tracy McGrady, the NBA player of the Houston Rockets, has just married his longtime girlfriend Clarenda Harris. The couple tied the knot in Los Cabos, Mexico on Tuesday Sept 12th, 2006.
McGrady and Harris have been dating for 10 years. They've had a three-year old daughter named Layla, who at the time the wedding took place served as flower girl, and a 9-month-old son, Layman.
There were at least 40 guests attending the marriage, including McGrady's teammate Juwan Howard.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered