Michelle Yeoh Enters "True North" and "Babylon A.D."
Michelle Yeoh is getting busy. The Malaysian-born actress has been attached to star in two big screen projects of "True North" for Film Four and "Babylon A.D." for Fox and Canal Plus, Variety has learned.
In the former one, Yeoh will share scenes with Sean Bean and Michelle Krusiec under direction of "The Warrior" helmer Asif Kapadia while the latter will see her playing opposite Vin Diesel with Mathieu Kassovitz taking double job as director and screenwriter. Here the beauty is set to portray a nun who takes care of a young girl who might have been injected with a deadly virus.
Known for her roles in action and martial arts features, Yeoh is last seen appearing as the mentor of Zhang Ziyi's Sayuri in Rob Marshall's 2005 effort of "Memoirs of a Geisha." Her other film credits include "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "The Touch", and "Sunshine."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift