Michelle Yeoh Enters "True North" and "Babylon A.D."
Michelle Yeoh is getting busy. The Malaysian-born actress has been attached to star in two big screen projects of "True North" for Film Four and "Babylon A.D." for Fox and Canal Plus, Variety has learned.
In the former one, Yeoh will share scenes with Sean Bean and Michelle Krusiec under direction of "The Warrior" helmer Asif Kapadia while the latter will see her playing opposite Vin Diesel with Mathieu Kassovitz taking double job as director and screenwriter. Here the beauty is set to portray a nun who takes care of a young girl who might have been injected with a deadly virus.
Known for her roles in action and martial arts features, Yeoh is last seen appearing as the mentor of Zhang Ziyi's Sayuri in Rob Marshall's 2005 effort of "Memoirs of a Geisha." Her other film credits include "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "The Touch", and "Sunshine."
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?