Michelle Yeoh Enters "True North" and "Babylon A.D."
Michelle Yeoh is getting busy. The Malaysian-born actress has been attached to star in two big screen projects of "True North" for Film Four and "Babylon A.D." for Fox and Canal Plus, Variety has learned.
In the former one, Yeoh will share scenes with Sean Bean and Michelle Krusiec under direction of "The Warrior" helmer Asif Kapadia while the latter will see her playing opposite Vin Diesel with Mathieu Kassovitz taking double job as director and screenwriter. Here the beauty is set to portray a nun who takes care of a young girl who might have been injected with a deadly virus.
Known for her roles in action and martial arts features, Yeoh is last seen appearing as the mentor of Zhang Ziyi's Sayuri in Rob Marshall's 2005 effort of "Memoirs of a Geisha." Her other film credits include "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "The Touch", and "Sunshine."
More Michelle Yeoh News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak