Michelle Yeoh Enters "True North" and "Babylon A.D."
Michelle Yeoh is getting busy. The Malaysian-born actress has been attached to star in two big screen projects of "True North" for Film Four and "Babylon A.D." for Fox and Canal Plus, Variety has learned.
In the former one, Yeoh will share scenes with Sean Bean and Michelle Krusiec under direction of "The Warrior" helmer Asif Kapadia while the latter will see her playing opposite Vin Diesel with Mathieu Kassovitz taking double job as director and screenwriter. Here the beauty is set to portray a nun who takes care of a young girl who might have been injected with a deadly virus.
Known for her roles in action and martial arts features, Yeoh is last seen appearing as the mentor of Zhang Ziyi's Sayuri in Rob Marshall's 2005 effort of "Memoirs of a Geisha." Her other film credits include "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "The Touch", and "Sunshine."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video