Joel Schumacher Lands Feet on "Town Creek"
Renowned filmmaker Joel Schumacher is turning his attention to horror genre. The "Batman Forever" helmer has reached a deal to direct "Town Creek" for Gold Circle Films, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Scheduled for a 2007 release, the movie revolves around a West Virginia man who helps his brother fight against a family that has been protecting a Nazi vampire while holding his brother captive for him to feed off of for years. Dave Kajganich is set to write the screenplay with Peter Care, Tom Lassally, and Robyn Meisinger producing.
Also recognized as a screenwriter and producer, Schumacher first began his career in the '70s through TV features and has helmed more than 17 movies since then. His next directorial work, "The Number 23", will come to theaters on February 23, 2007 under New Line Cinema's banner.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video