Joel Schumacher Lands Feet on "Town Creek"
Renowned filmmaker Joel Schumacher is turning his attention to horror genre. The "Batman Forever" helmer has reached a deal to direct "Town Creek" for Gold Circle Films, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Scheduled for a 2007 release, the movie revolves around a West Virginia man who helps his brother fight against a family that has been protecting a Nazi vampire while holding his brother captive for him to feed off of for years. Dave Kajganich is set to write the screenplay with Peter Care, Tom Lassally, and Robyn Meisinger producing.
Also recognized as a screenwriter and producer, Schumacher first began his career in the '70s through TV features and has helmed more than 17 movies since then. His next directorial work, "The Number 23", will come to theaters on February 23, 2007 under New Line Cinema's banner.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures