Joel Schumacher Lands Feet on "Town Creek"
Renowned filmmaker Joel Schumacher is turning his attention to horror genre. The "Batman Forever" helmer has reached a deal to direct "Town Creek" for Gold Circle Films, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Scheduled for a 2007 release, the movie revolves around a West Virginia man who helps his brother fight against a family that has been protecting a Nazi vampire while holding his brother captive for him to feed off of for years. Dave Kajganich is set to write the screenplay with Peter Care, Tom Lassally, and Robyn Meisinger producing.
Also recognized as a screenwriter and producer, Schumacher first began his career in the '70s through TV features and has helmed more than 17 movies since then. His next directorial work, "The Number 23", will come to theaters on February 23, 2007 under New Line Cinema's banner.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber