Joel Schumacher Lands Feet on "Town Creek"
Renowned filmmaker Joel Schumacher is turning his attention to horror genre. The "Batman Forever" helmer has reached a deal to direct "Town Creek" for Gold Circle Films, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Scheduled for a 2007 release, the movie revolves around a West Virginia man who helps his brother fight against a family that has been protecting a Nazi vampire while holding his brother captive for him to feed off of for years. Dave Kajganich is set to write the screenplay with Peter Care, Tom Lassally, and Robyn Meisinger producing.
Also recognized as a screenwriter and producer, Schumacher first began his career in the '70s through TV features and has helmed more than 17 movies since then. His next directorial work, "The Number 23", will come to theaters on February 23, 2007 under New Line Cinema's banner.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie