Welcome to the Universe of 30 Seconds to Mars
Alternative rock/progressive metal band 30 Seconds to Mars is preparing themselves to amuse their fans at their upcoming Welcome to the Universe Tour. The gig, slated to kick off October 17 near Minneapolis as part of the "MTV2 $2 Bill Presents" series, will "blow people's eyelids off", promised the band's frontman Jared Leto.
"We want to create a festival atmosphere. We plan on bringing an element of excitement and chaos and escape. We are going to do things that have never been done before, and we are making all kinds of plans and postulations about the possibilities. We have a lot of things happening, and it's very exciting." So Leto told MTV News.
Will join 30 Seconds to Mars on the tour are Head Automatica, Cobra Starship, Rock Kills Kid, The Pink Spiders, The Receiving End of Sirens, Envy On The Coast and Men, Women & Children. Moreover, the bill will also boast several lesser-known acts. Pre-sale tickets will be available starting September 16, with tickets to go on sale to the general public September 23.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week