Welcome to the Universe of 30 Seconds to Mars
Alternative rock/progressive metal band 30 Seconds to Mars is preparing themselves to amuse their fans at their upcoming Welcome to the Universe Tour. The gig, slated to kick off October 17 near Minneapolis as part of the "MTV2 $2 Bill Presents" series, will "blow people's eyelids off", promised the band's frontman Jared Leto.
"We want to create a festival atmosphere. We plan on bringing an element of excitement and chaos and escape. We are going to do things that have never been done before, and we are making all kinds of plans and postulations about the possibilities. We have a lot of things happening, and it's very exciting." So Leto told MTV News.
Will join 30 Seconds to Mars on the tour are Head Automatica, Cobra Starship, Rock Kills Kid, The Pink Spiders, The Receiving End of Sirens, Envy On The Coast and Men, Women & Children. Moreover, the bill will also boast several lesser-known acts. Pre-sale tickets will be available starting September 16, with tickets to go on sale to the general public September 23.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21