Welcome to the Universe of 30 Seconds to Mars
Alternative rock/progressive metal band 30 Seconds to Mars is preparing themselves to amuse their fans at their upcoming Welcome to the Universe Tour. The gig, slated to kick off October 17 near Minneapolis as part of the "MTV2 $2 Bill Presents" series, will "blow people's eyelids off", promised the band's frontman Jared Leto.
"We want to create a festival atmosphere. We plan on bringing an element of excitement and chaos and escape. We are going to do things that have never been done before, and we are making all kinds of plans and postulations about the possibilities. We have a lot of things happening, and it's very exciting." So Leto told MTV News.
Will join 30 Seconds to Mars on the tour are Head Automatica, Cobra Starship, Rock Kills Kid, The Pink Spiders, The Receiving End of Sirens, Envy On The Coast and Men, Women & Children. Moreover, the bill will also boast several lesser-known acts. Pre-sale tickets will be available starting September 16, with tickets to go on sale to the general public September 23.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says