Kate Beckinsale Has A "Vacancy" to Stay in
Marking her return to Sony's Screen Gems after "Underworld" series, Kate Beckinsale has signed on to star in the company's new horror thriller feature of "Vacancy", replacing Sarah Jessica Parker who reportedly dropped out due to personal reasons.
Therefore takes over Parker's role, the beauty will be billed opposite Luke Wilson to play a couple who realize that they are become the object for making a snuff film upon finding out video cameras in their motel room. Also joining the cast list is Frank Whaley who will portray the anti-hero.
Set for an April 2007 release, "Vacancy" has been entrusted to U.S. filmmaker of Hungarian ancestry Nimrod Antal to helm with Mark L. Smith penning the script and Hal Lieberman serving as producer.
Beckinsale, known for her role in Michael Bay's "Pearl Harbor", recently appeared as Adam Sandler's wife in this year's summer hit flick of "Click." She next can be seen in Crossroads' drama film "Snow Angels" alongside Sam Rockwell and Amy Sedaris.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS