Kate Beckinsale Has A "Vacancy" to Stay in
Marking her return to Sony's Screen Gems after "Underworld" series, Kate Beckinsale has signed on to star in the company's new horror thriller feature of "Vacancy", replacing Sarah Jessica Parker who reportedly dropped out due to personal reasons.
Therefore takes over Parker's role, the beauty will be billed opposite Luke Wilson to play a couple who realize that they are become the object for making a snuff film upon finding out video cameras in their motel room. Also joining the cast list is Frank Whaley who will portray the anti-hero.
Set for an April 2007 release, "Vacancy" has been entrusted to U.S. filmmaker of Hungarian ancestry Nimrod Antal to helm with Mark L. Smith penning the script and Hal Lieberman serving as producer.
Beckinsale, known for her role in Michael Bay's "Pearl Harbor", recently appeared as Adam Sandler's wife in this year's summer hit flick of "Click." She next can be seen in Crossroads' drama film "Snow Angels" alongside Sam Rockwell and Amy Sedaris.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week