Kate Beckinsale Has A "Vacancy" to Stay in
Marking her return to Sony's Screen Gems after "Underworld" series, Kate Beckinsale has signed on to star in the company's new horror thriller feature of "Vacancy", replacing Sarah Jessica Parker who reportedly dropped out due to personal reasons.
Therefore takes over Parker's role, the beauty will be billed opposite Luke Wilson to play a couple who realize that they are become the object for making a snuff film upon finding out video cameras in their motel room. Also joining the cast list is Frank Whaley who will portray the anti-hero.
Set for an April 2007 release, "Vacancy" has been entrusted to U.S. filmmaker of Hungarian ancestry Nimrod Antal to helm with Mark L. Smith penning the script and Hal Lieberman serving as producer.
Beckinsale, known for her role in Michael Bay's "Pearl Harbor", recently appeared as Adam Sandler's wife in this year's summer hit flick of "Click." She next can be seen in Crossroads' drama film "Snow Angels" alongside Sam Rockwell and Amy Sedaris.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift