Kate Beckinsale Has A "Vacancy" to Stay in
Marking her return to Sony's Screen Gems after "Underworld" series, Kate Beckinsale has signed on to star in the company's new horror thriller feature of "Vacancy", replacing Sarah Jessica Parker who reportedly dropped out due to personal reasons.
Therefore takes over Parker's role, the beauty will be billed opposite Luke Wilson to play a couple who realize that they are become the object for making a snuff film upon finding out video cameras in their motel room. Also joining the cast list is Frank Whaley who will portray the anti-hero.
Set for an April 2007 release, "Vacancy" has been entrusted to U.S. filmmaker of Hungarian ancestry Nimrod Antal to helm with Mark L. Smith penning the script and Hal Lieberman serving as producer.
Beckinsale, known for her role in Michael Bay's "Pearl Harbor", recently appeared as Adam Sandler's wife in this year's summer hit flick of "Click." She next can be seen in Crossroads' drama film "Snow Angels" alongside Sam Rockwell and Amy Sedaris.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her