Kate Beckinsale Has A "Vacancy" to Stay in
Marking her return to Sony's Screen Gems after "Underworld" series, Kate Beckinsale has signed on to star in the company's new horror thriller feature of "Vacancy", replacing Sarah Jessica Parker who reportedly dropped out due to personal reasons.
Therefore takes over Parker's role, the beauty will be billed opposite Luke Wilson to play a couple who realize that they are become the object for making a snuff film upon finding out video cameras in their motel room. Also joining the cast list is Frank Whaley who will portray the anti-hero.
Set for an April 2007 release, "Vacancy" has been entrusted to U.S. filmmaker of Hungarian ancestry Nimrod Antal to helm with Mark L. Smith penning the script and Hal Lieberman serving as producer.
Beckinsale, known for her role in Michael Bay's "Pearl Harbor", recently appeared as Adam Sandler's wife in this year's summer hit flick of "Click." She next can be seen in Crossroads' drama film "Snow Angels" alongside Sam Rockwell and Amy Sedaris.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo