Nothing Is Missing from Lindsay Lohan's Returned Hermes Handbag
Give applause to British police for they've done their best that their hard work could at last result in the return of Lindsay Lohan's stolen Hermes handbag in a very short time. Greater than that which maybe a good news for the actress-singer is that nothing is missing from her orange handbag.
The actress' attorney, Michael David Heller, issued a statement representing his client saying "Lindsay wants to say a massive thank you today to [Big Pictures chairman] Darryn Lyons for handing back her bag to her today after his crew of paparazzi helped to catch the thief and return her belongings...She feels that maybe justice has been served and karma may have played a role in the return of her bag today given that the paparazzi are usually a pest to her, and today they have been a godsend."
On the incident, a police spokesman said "[The purse] turned in by a member of the public, who found the bag on airport property. We do not know who took the bag, and no arrests have been made...The owner has been informed that no property was taken, and the item is being treated as recovered lost property. We're pleased to report that's the end of it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci