Nothing Is Missing from Lindsay Lohan's Returned Hermes Handbag
Give applause to British police for they've done their best that their hard work could at last result in the return of Lindsay Lohan's stolen Hermes handbag in a very short time. Greater than that which maybe a good news for the actress-singer is that nothing is missing from her orange handbag.
The actress' attorney, Michael David Heller, issued a statement representing his client saying "Lindsay wants to say a massive thank you today to [Big Pictures chairman] Darryn Lyons for handing back her bag to her today after his crew of paparazzi helped to catch the thief and return her belongings...She feels that maybe justice has been served and karma may have played a role in the return of her bag today given that the paparazzi are usually a pest to her, and today they have been a godsend."
On the incident, a police spokesman said "[The purse] turned in by a member of the public, who found the bag on airport property. We do not know who took the bag, and no arrests have been made...The owner has been informed that no property was taken, and the item is being treated as recovered lost property. We're pleased to report that's the end of it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl