David Strathairn Coming Down to "Hereafter"
Still staying close to dramatic feature, David Strathairn has joined the cast of "Hereafter", a project set amid aftermath of the tsunami disaster happened in Southeast Asia two years ago, Variety has learned.
Scheduled to start filming in Thailand by early next year, the movie focuses on an American clothing designer who tries to find his wife and children upon being separated from them after tsunami hit a remote area of Thailand they are visiting. Michael Patwin has been tapped to both direct and write the screenplay with Chris Bender, Ben Katz, and Madeline Ryan taking producers' seat.
Strathairn, a San Francisco-born actor of Scottish and Hawaiian descent, is last seen playing opposite Gretchen Mol in Picturehouse's "The Notorious Bettie Page" which opened in theatres last April. His future credits include "Matters of Life and Death", "We Are Marshall", and "My Blueberry Nights."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'