David Strathairn Coming Down to "Hereafter"
Still staying close to dramatic feature, David Strathairn has joined the cast of "Hereafter", a project set amid aftermath of the tsunami disaster happened in Southeast Asia two years ago, Variety has learned.
Scheduled to start filming in Thailand by early next year, the movie focuses on an American clothing designer who tries to find his wife and children upon being separated from them after tsunami hit a remote area of Thailand they are visiting. Michael Patwin has been tapped to both direct and write the screenplay with Chris Bender, Ben Katz, and Madeline Ryan taking producers' seat.
Strathairn, a San Francisco-born actor of Scottish and Hawaiian descent, is last seen playing opposite Gretchen Mol in Picturehouse's "The Notorious Bettie Page" which opened in theatres last April. His future credits include "Matters of Life and Death", "We Are Marshall", and "My Blueberry Nights."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group