Ex-Hollywood Power Couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, on Again?
New rumors surface by the hour that Hollywood former couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, back in love. Is that true? Well at least they look so.
McConaughey and Cruz were spotted having a romantic lunch at the Madeo Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills on Wednesday September 6th. They were caught laughing it up and looking rather close during the time.
Talk is heating up even more on their back in love as McConaughey and Cruz were seen holding hands as they exited the restaurant and the actor even opened Cruz's car door as she got into his car.
All signs are, indeed, pointing to their back in love. But who knows?
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons