Ex-Hollywood Power Couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, on Again?
New rumors surface by the hour that Hollywood former couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, back in love. Is that true? Well at least they look so.
McConaughey and Cruz were spotted having a romantic lunch at the Madeo Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills on Wednesday September 6th. They were caught laughing it up and looking rather close during the time.
Talk is heating up even more on their back in love as McConaughey and Cruz were seen holding hands as they exited the restaurant and the actor even opened Cruz's car door as she got into his car.
All signs are, indeed, pointing to their back in love. But who knows?
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5