Ex-Hollywood Power Couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, on Again?
New rumors surface by the hour that Hollywood former couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, back in love. Is that true? Well at least they look so.
McConaughey and Cruz were spotted having a romantic lunch at the Madeo Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills on Wednesday September 6th. They were caught laughing it up and looking rather close during the time.
Talk is heating up even more on their back in love as McConaughey and Cruz were seen holding hands as they exited the restaurant and the actor even opened Cruz's car door as she got into his car.
All signs are, indeed, pointing to their back in love. But who knows?
More Matthew McConaughey News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7