Ex-Hollywood Power Couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, on Again?
New rumors surface by the hour that Hollywood former couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, back in love. Is that true? Well at least they look so.
McConaughey and Cruz were spotted having a romantic lunch at the Madeo Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills on Wednesday September 6th. They were caught laughing it up and looking rather close during the time.
Talk is heating up even more on their back in love as McConaughey and Cruz were seen holding hands as they exited the restaurant and the actor even opened Cruz's car door as she got into his car.
All signs are, indeed, pointing to their back in love. But who knows?
More Matthew McConaughey News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia