Ex-Hollywood Power Couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, on Again?
New rumors surface by the hour that Hollywood former couple, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, back in love. Is that true? Well at least they look so.
McConaughey and Cruz were spotted having a romantic lunch at the Madeo Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills on Wednesday September 6th. They were caught laughing it up and looking rather close during the time.
Talk is heating up even more on their back in love as McConaughey and Cruz were seen holding hands as they exited the restaurant and the actor even opened Cruz's car door as she got into his car.
All signs are, indeed, pointing to their back in love. But who knows?
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy