The Billboard Hot 100 Chart-Toppers for the Week Ended September 7th
The Billboard Hot 100 for the week ended Thursday September 7th has no new champion. Just as last week, the single charts still sees Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" on its very top position, marking the set second week in a row to be the number one single in the US.
Remain steady at 2nd position is Stacy Ferguson's "London Bridge", just one place ahead of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" which climbs one place from last week's position to No. 3. Following close behind at No. 4 is The Pussycat Dolls' "Buttons". Securing the 5th position on the charts is Sean Paul's "(When You Gonna) Give It Up to Me".
Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous", in the meantime, remains still at No. 6 in its 18th week on the charts. British rock act Snow Patrol amazingly bounces 11 places to No. 7 with its first Hot 100 entry "Chasing Cars." Elsewhere, rapper Ne-Yo's "Sexy Love" slips one to No. 8, yet going up one place on the Hot Ringtones chart to be at No. 1. Rounding out the Top 10 is Nickelback's "Far Away" at No. 9 and Cassie's "Me & U" at No. 10.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?