The Billboard Hot 100 Chart-Toppers for the Week Ended September 7th
The Billboard Hot 100 for the week ended Thursday September 7th has no new champion. Just as last week, the single charts still sees Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" on its very top position, marking the set second week in a row to be the number one single in the US.
Remain steady at 2nd position is Stacy Ferguson's "London Bridge", just one place ahead of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" which climbs one place from last week's position to No. 3. Following close behind at No. 4 is The Pussycat Dolls' "Buttons". Securing the 5th position on the charts is Sean Paul's "(When You Gonna) Give It Up to Me".
Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous", in the meantime, remains still at No. 6 in its 18th week on the charts. British rock act Snow Patrol amazingly bounces 11 places to No. 7 with its first Hot 100 entry "Chasing Cars." Elsewhere, rapper Ne-Yo's "Sexy Love" slips one to No. 8, yet going up one place on the Hot Ringtones chart to be at No. 1. Rounding out the Top 10 is Nickelback's "Far Away" at No. 9 and Cassie's "Me & U" at No. 10.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera