Film Star Lindsay Lohan Gets Robbed
Hold your breath, Lindsay Lohan gets robbed. The movie star had a handbag stolen at London's Heathrow airport on Thursday September 7th, her spokeswoman Leslie Sloane-Zelnick said.
Lindsay, who has just returned from her recent trip to Venice, had her Hermes bag containing "a quantity of jewelry", reportedly worth over $1 million, stolen and she quickly reported the theft to officials at Scotland Yard.
Sloane-Zelnick further confirms that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings and "She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."
The Hermes Birkin bag that was stolen reportedly also carried in it Lindsay's much needed asthma medication. As for now on, Scotland Yard says they are investigating the matter, but as yet have no suspects.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood