Film Star Lindsay Lohan Gets Robbed
Hold your breath, Lindsay Lohan gets robbed. The movie star had a handbag stolen at London's Heathrow airport on Thursday September 7th, her spokeswoman Leslie Sloane-Zelnick said.
Lindsay, who has just returned from her recent trip to Venice, had her Hermes bag containing "a quantity of jewelry", reportedly worth over $1 million, stolen and she quickly reported the theft to officials at Scotland Yard.
Sloane-Zelnick further confirms that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings and "She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."
The Hermes Birkin bag that was stolen reportedly also carried in it Lindsay's much needed asthma medication. As for now on, Scotland Yard says they are investigating the matter, but as yet have no suspects.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri