Film Star Lindsay Lohan Gets Robbed
Hold your breath, Lindsay Lohan gets robbed. The movie star had a handbag stolen at London's Heathrow airport on Thursday September 7th, her spokeswoman Leslie Sloane-Zelnick said.
Lindsay, who has just returned from her recent trip to Venice, had her Hermes bag containing "a quantity of jewelry", reportedly worth over $1 million, stolen and she quickly reported the theft to officials at Scotland Yard.
Sloane-Zelnick further confirms that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings and "She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."
The Hermes Birkin bag that was stolen reportedly also carried in it Lindsay's much needed asthma medication. As for now on, Scotland Yard says they are investigating the matter, but as yet have no suspects.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!