Film Star Lindsay Lohan Gets Robbed
Hold your breath, Lindsay Lohan gets robbed. The movie star had a handbag stolen at London's Heathrow airport on Thursday September 7th, her spokeswoman Leslie Sloane-Zelnick said.
Lindsay, who has just returned from her recent trip to Venice, had her Hermes bag containing "a quantity of jewelry", reportedly worth over $1 million, stolen and she quickly reported the theft to officials at Scotland Yard.
Sloane-Zelnick further confirms that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings and "She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."
The Hermes Birkin bag that was stolen reportedly also carried in it Lindsay's much needed asthma medication. As for now on, Scotland Yard says they are investigating the matter, but as yet have no suspects.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective