Film Star Lindsay Lohan Gets Robbed
Hold your breath, Lindsay Lohan gets robbed. The movie star had a handbag stolen at London's Heathrow airport on Thursday September 7th, her spokeswoman Leslie Sloane-Zelnick said.
Lindsay, who has just returned from her recent trip to Venice, had her Hermes bag containing "a quantity of jewelry", reportedly worth over $1 million, stolen and she quickly reported the theft to officials at Scotland Yard.
Sloane-Zelnick further confirms that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings and "She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."
The Hermes Birkin bag that was stolen reportedly also carried in it Lindsay's much needed asthma medication. As for now on, Scotland Yard says they are investigating the matter, but as yet have no suspects.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13