Rihanna & Zac Posen to Rock the Fashion Week
The Fashion Rocks concert is coming and everyone gets busy preparing themselves for the event. Rihanna also wants to look her best at the feast, held at Radio City Music Hall Thursday and televised on CBS Friday night.
That being so, the singer reportedly is teaming up with designer Zac Posen to create outfits that she will wear for the concert, the charity event kicking off New York Fashion Week.
All proceeds from the concert, which will offer performances from the likes of Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and The Pussycat Dolls, benefit John's AIDS foundation.
More Rihanna News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says