Rihanna & Zac Posen to Rock the Fashion Week
The Fashion Rocks concert is coming and everyone gets busy preparing themselves for the event. Rihanna also wants to look her best at the feast, held at Radio City Music Hall Thursday and televised on CBS Friday night.
That being so, the singer reportedly is teaming up with designer Zac Posen to create outfits that she will wear for the concert, the charity event kicking off New York Fashion Week.
All proceeds from the concert, which will offer performances from the likes of Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and The Pussycat Dolls, benefit John's AIDS foundation.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie