Rihanna & Zac Posen to Rock the Fashion Week
The Fashion Rocks concert is coming and everyone gets busy preparing themselves for the event. Rihanna also wants to look her best at the feast, held at Radio City Music Hall Thursday and televised on CBS Friday night.
That being so, the singer reportedly is teaming up with designer Zac Posen to create outfits that she will wear for the concert, the charity event kicking off New York Fashion Week.
All proceeds from the concert, which will offer performances from the likes of Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and The Pussycat Dolls, benefit John's AIDS foundation.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences