Rihanna & Zac Posen to Rock the Fashion Week
The Fashion Rocks concert is coming and everyone gets busy preparing themselves for the event. Rihanna also wants to look her best at the feast, held at Radio City Music Hall Thursday and televised on CBS Friday night.
That being so, the singer reportedly is teaming up with designer Zac Posen to create outfits that she will wear for the concert, the charity event kicking off New York Fashion Week.
All proceeds from the concert, which will offer performances from the likes of Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and The Pussycat Dolls, benefit John's AIDS foundation.
More Rihanna News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'