Rihanna & Zac Posen to Rock the Fashion Week
The Fashion Rocks concert is coming and everyone gets busy preparing themselves for the event. Rihanna also wants to look her best at the feast, held at Radio City Music Hall Thursday and televised on CBS Friday night.
That being so, the singer reportedly is teaming up with designer Zac Posen to create outfits that she will wear for the concert, the charity event kicking off New York Fashion Week.
All proceeds from the concert, which will offer performances from the likes of Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and The Pussycat Dolls, benefit John's AIDS foundation.
More Rihanna News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist