Winners of the 2006 GQ Magazine Awards
GQ magazine has just held its annual ceremony in London and chosen as one of its big winners is Paul McCartney who during that feast was chosen Man of the Year. The former Beatle was noted for his latest album "Chaos and Creation in the Backyard" released in September 2005, as well as his recent successful tour of America.
McCartney could not attend the ceremony to accept the honor, but still GQ Editor Dylan Jones praised the star as "not only one of our greatest living legends, he's also probably the most dignified."
Some other winners include, Billie Piper who took home Woman of the Year award, Justin Timberlake chosen as International Man of the Year, and Ricky Gervais who won the Comedian of the Year prize. Cillian Murphy, in the meantime, won Actor of the Year award, Keane was named Band of the Year, and Rod Stewart won the Outstanding Achievement award.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star