Winners of the 2006 GQ Magazine Awards
GQ magazine has just held its annual ceremony in London and chosen as one of its big winners is Paul McCartney who during that feast was chosen Man of the Year. The former Beatle was noted for his latest album "Chaos and Creation in the Backyard" released in September 2005, as well as his recent successful tour of America.
McCartney could not attend the ceremony to accept the honor, but still GQ Editor Dylan Jones praised the star as "not only one of our greatest living legends, he's also probably the most dignified."
Some other winners include, Billie Piper who took home Woman of the Year award, Justin Timberlake chosen as International Man of the Year, and Ricky Gervais who won the Comedian of the Year prize. Cillian Murphy, in the meantime, won Actor of the Year award, Keane was named Band of the Year, and Rod Stewart won the Outstanding Achievement award.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test