Winners of the 2006 GQ Magazine Awards
GQ magazine has just held its annual ceremony in London and chosen as one of its big winners is Paul McCartney who during that feast was chosen Man of the Year. The former Beatle was noted for his latest album "Chaos and Creation in the Backyard" released in September 2005, as well as his recent successful tour of America.
McCartney could not attend the ceremony to accept the honor, but still GQ Editor Dylan Jones praised the star as "not only one of our greatest living legends, he's also probably the most dignified."
Some other winners include, Billie Piper who took home Woman of the Year award, Justin Timberlake chosen as International Man of the Year, and Ricky Gervais who won the Comedian of the Year prize. Cillian Murphy, in the meantime, won Actor of the Year award, Keane was named Band of the Year, and Rod Stewart won the Outstanding Achievement award.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy