Winners of the 2006 GQ Magazine Awards
GQ magazine has just held its annual ceremony in London and chosen as one of its big winners is Paul McCartney who during that feast was chosen Man of the Year. The former Beatle was noted for his latest album "Chaos and Creation in the Backyard" released in September 2005, as well as his recent successful tour of America.
McCartney could not attend the ceremony to accept the honor, but still GQ Editor Dylan Jones praised the star as "not only one of our greatest living legends, he's also probably the most dignified."
Some other winners include, Billie Piper who took home Woman of the Year award, Justin Timberlake chosen as International Man of the Year, and Ricky Gervais who won the Comedian of the Year prize. Cillian Murphy, in the meantime, won Actor of the Year award, Keane was named Band of the Year, and Rod Stewart won the Outstanding Achievement award.
More Paul McCartney News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen