Winners of the 2006 GQ Magazine Awards
GQ magazine has just held its annual ceremony in London and chosen as one of its big winners is Paul McCartney who during that feast was chosen Man of the Year. The former Beatle was noted for his latest album "Chaos and Creation in the Backyard" released in September 2005, as well as his recent successful tour of America.
McCartney could not attend the ceremony to accept the honor, but still GQ Editor Dylan Jones praised the star as "not only one of our greatest living legends, he's also probably the most dignified."
Some other winners include, Billie Piper who took home Woman of the Year award, Justin Timberlake chosen as International Man of the Year, and Ricky Gervais who won the Comedian of the Year prize. Cillian Murphy, in the meantime, won Actor of the Year award, Keane was named Band of the Year, and Rod Stewart won the Outstanding Achievement award.
More Paul McCartney News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'