MGM Sets to Develop Five Movie Sequels
More film sequels are coming under way. Film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc. (MGM) has officially announced on Wednesday, September 6 that it will develop five future movie sequels of which worldwide sales campaigns are intended to be launched through its television distribution section.
Those five movies are "Species 4", "WarGames 2", "Into the Blue 2", "Cutting Edge 3", and "Legally Blonde 3." Aside from "Species 4", no details attached to the projects yet, but it has been confirmed that Reese Witherspoon will not return to "Legally Blonde 3" after starring in the two previous installments of the franchise.
Founded in 1924, MGM is now producing film and television content in conjunction with the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group through Sony Pictures Entertainment as a result of its acquisition by a partnership led by Sony and Comcast in April 2005. Its new millennium big screen productions include "Agent Cody Banks" and its sequel, "Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London" also "Yours, Mine and Ours", "The Pink Panther", plus "Material Girls."
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split