MGM Sets to Develop Five Movie Sequels
More film sequels are coming under way. Film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc. (MGM) has officially announced on Wednesday, September 6 that it will develop five future movie sequels of which worldwide sales campaigns are intended to be launched through its television distribution section.
Those five movies are "Species 4", "WarGames 2", "Into the Blue 2", "Cutting Edge 3", and "Legally Blonde 3." Aside from "Species 4", no details attached to the projects yet, but it has been confirmed that Reese Witherspoon will not return to "Legally Blonde 3" after starring in the two previous installments of the franchise.
Founded in 1924, MGM is now producing film and television content in conjunction with the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group through Sony Pictures Entertainment as a result of its acquisition by a partnership led by Sony and Comcast in April 2005. Its new millennium big screen productions include "Agent Cody Banks" and its sequel, "Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London" also "Yours, Mine and Ours", "The Pink Panther", plus "Material Girls."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville