MGM Sets to Develop Five Movie Sequels
More film sequels are coming under way. Film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc. (MGM) has officially announced on Wednesday, September 6 that it will develop five future movie sequels of which worldwide sales campaigns are intended to be launched through its television distribution section.
Those five movies are "Species 4", "WarGames 2", "Into the Blue 2", "Cutting Edge 3", and "Legally Blonde 3." Aside from "Species 4", no details attached to the projects yet, but it has been confirmed that Reese Witherspoon will not return to "Legally Blonde 3" after starring in the two previous installments of the franchise.
Founded in 1924, MGM is now producing film and television content in conjunction with the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group through Sony Pictures Entertainment as a result of its acquisition by a partnership led by Sony and Comcast in April 2005. Its new millennium big screen productions include "Agent Cody Banks" and its sequel, "Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London" also "Yours, Mine and Ours", "The Pink Panther", plus "Material Girls."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'