MGM Sets to Develop Five Movie Sequels
More film sequels are coming under way. Film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc. (MGM) has officially announced on Wednesday, September 6 that it will develop five future movie sequels of which worldwide sales campaigns are intended to be launched through its television distribution section.
Those five movies are "Species 4", "WarGames 2", "Into the Blue 2", "Cutting Edge 3", and "Legally Blonde 3." Aside from "Species 4", no details attached to the projects yet, but it has been confirmed that Reese Witherspoon will not return to "Legally Blonde 3" after starring in the two previous installments of the franchise.
Founded in 1924, MGM is now producing film and television content in conjunction with the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group through Sony Pictures Entertainment as a result of its acquisition by a partnership led by Sony and Comcast in April 2005. Its new millennium big screen productions include "Agent Cody Banks" and its sequel, "Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London" also "Yours, Mine and Ours", "The Pink Panther", plus "Material Girls."
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series