MGM Sets to Develop Five Movie Sequels
More film sequels are coming under way. Film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc. (MGM) has officially announced on Wednesday, September 6 that it will develop five future movie sequels of which worldwide sales campaigns are intended to be launched through its television distribution section.
Those five movies are "Species 4", "WarGames 2", "Into the Blue 2", "Cutting Edge 3", and "Legally Blonde 3." Aside from "Species 4", no details attached to the projects yet, but it has been confirmed that Reese Witherspoon will not return to "Legally Blonde 3" after starring in the two previous installments of the franchise.
Founded in 1924, MGM is now producing film and television content in conjunction with the Columbia TriStar Motion Picture Group through Sony Pictures Entertainment as a result of its acquisition by a partnership led by Sony and Comcast in April 2005. Its new millennium big screen productions include "Agent Cody Banks" and its sequel, "Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London" also "Yours, Mine and Ours", "The Pink Panther", plus "Material Girls."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie